EXPIRED

21 Comments

Green deffo

Green! Its not Christmas without a green tree

Got to be green every time :thumbsup:

Have you seen the ]black trees you can get. I've even seen ]upside down trees - daft if you ask me. Mine has to be green

green

GREEN definately - i like traditional trees with a mish mash of decorations not these modern precise ones :stocking::santa:

awww im the odd one outLOL

( Mind you last yr we had green one which kids helped to decorate, you cant beat the fun in that)

starsparkle2311;2981726

Yeh, black is taking it a bit too far.:?

looking for examples of those trees i came across a lime green one, a pink one and a bright red one lol. seems you can get them in any colour you like!

green!!!!!!

jellybaby22;2981735

I like the white fibre optic xmas trees.....

Be careful with them, i've known of 3 that have set alight!

i go for a green one but i have loads of decorations on and hang curled ribbon from the top hang down i put that all around my tree and it looks fab.

Green & REAL DEAL

green-and real.......................

green

green. love real ones but bit dangerous for my 2 little boys yet so have to stick to my trusty old one for now :thumbsup:

green

Definately green

I would definitely say green all the time EXCEPT if you have one of these ultra modern, white as white houses (not at all like mine) then I would say that only a white one will do.

Green with a nice bit of tinsel me thinks

Banned

Green, white is very chav.

They were fashionable for a millisecond about 3 years ago, green will last centuries

we have green but i'd love this one

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x194/emmalou_1983/pinktree.jpg

The Oh would never allow it thou :lol:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2031
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763926
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846079
    4. Any Xbox One news today?2356122

See more discussions