Found 24th Sep 2008

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

hotukdeals.com/ite…abl

Been expired again, so if you dont click 'include expired' you wont be able to find it

starsparkle2311;3040881

Thank you both, it's just they're still in stock according to the … Thank you both, it's just they're still in stock according to the website! I ordered 2 this morning, really hoping it's for real and that i'm not going to be let down because of a late computer update!Don't understand why the post is expired, since i've noticed a lot of people on here asking where they can get one.

it does say on argos website its 1 per customer.

i bought one :-D

cant believe these are still hard to get, i got one from the asda when they first came out £65 i payed, its not been used for months tho

starsparkle2311;3041076

From Argos? Today?

ayeeee .... (said in an ali g voice) LOL soz :-D

starsparkle2311;3041189

Shops round here are ****, i have to order online to get any decent … Shops round here are ****, i have to order online to get any decent chance! I've had confirmation of my order, but not of it being processed, i think i'll just forget it! Shame i was getting all excited too. x

I'm in the same boat as you. I ordered earlier today and selected to have it delivered tommorrow but I have yet to hear anything other than the confirmation of order being received (ie no confirmation of the order having been processed yet).

I'm guessing this is a big **** up on Argos's part - there's no way they have that much stock available.

Ok I just called to ask what's happening with my order as I hadn't heard anything other than the email acknowledging receipt of the order. Only to be told I would definatley be receiving the item tommorrow as per the order.

To be honest I still won't believe it until I receive my order tommorrow.

ordered mine yesterday and it arrived this morning :-D

Game had them to order for 66 quid yesterday, got one for no reason other than i was bored at work when the deal came up lol, guess i will give it to someone i know

Am waiting for the one I ordered for neighbour to come, scheduled for today

Just been delivered, neighbour will be pleased!

Original Poster

"Lucky"
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22
    2. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…79
    3. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?57
    4. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89

See more discussions