Groups
    EXPIRED

22 Comments

nope!x

chris alder is ODB_69 or as he says in his post 4 days ago!!! but no i havent had this happen.

Its all a cunning plan by ODB :-D

Banned

WTF?????

How

Why

Huh?

Banned

You sure you havent just bookmarked my Facebook???

cannot see how this would happen cause I havent even linked it or anything on my profile

ODB_69;3057328

You sure you havent just bookmarked my Facebook???cannot see how this … You sure you havent just bookmarked my Facebook???cannot see how this would happen cause I havent even linked it or anything on my profile

:lol:

yep , I thought it was just me ...........

ODB_69;3057328

You sure you havent just bookmarked my Facebook???cannot see how this … You sure you havent just bookmarked my Facebook???cannot see how this would happen cause I havent even linked it or anything on my profile

and you havnt checked me thread uk.youtube.com/wat…ted

Maybe it's fate telling you that you should get it together with ODB..... :whistling:

Charlie&Lola;3057499

Maybe it's fate telling you that you should get it together with ODB..... … Maybe it's fate telling you that you should get it together with ODB..... :whistling:

again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alnbowes;3057613

again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fate said it was good :w00t:

Charlie&Lola;3057635

Fate said it was good :w00t:

oh yeah . Fate is involved im most peoples lives

HUSSY.looooooooooooooool

Banned

Anyone know WTF is going on yet??

have you posted your facebook link in here at all?

you sure hes not joking? lol

Banned

loupomm;3057998

have you posted your facebook link in here at all?you sure hes not … have you posted your facebook link in here at all?you sure hes not joking? lol

Havent posted Facebook link no, only registered like a week ago, mentioned my full name and I was on Facebook few days ago on my first name thread but no actual link :?

'tis weird

jellybaby22;3058111

[COLOR="Red"]no one thinking the op might be joking.....[/COLOR]or its a … [COLOR="Red"]no one thinking the op might be joking.....[/COLOR]or its a cunning plan by ODB to get more facebook adds....?

lol, my last post i suggested it :thumbsup:

Not happened to me yet! Whoa, Starsparkle Avi change - is this a daily occurrence? lol

What's this queue about.......ODB told me I was special? :giggle:

Banned

huh?

What u all on about??

no idea why that happened Starsparkle....cause I have no link to facebook on here?!

Original Poster

ODB_69;3061814

huh?What u all on about??no idea why that happened Starsparkle....cause I … huh?What u all on about??no idea why that happened Starsparkle....cause I have no link to facebook on here?!

well it happened, and i don't know why, but hey i ain't complining any excuse to look at you!!! off to bed now 'cos i'm knackered cu next week !!!!!!!!!!!!! HUKD not facebook haha

Banned

jellybaby22;3061293

lol i was gonna offer you my place in the queue..been waiting too … lol i was gonna offer you my place in the queue..been waiting too long...:giggle:

And I've been offering too long

come and see me ;-)

Banned

starsparkle2311;3061842

well it happened, and i don't know why, but hey i ain't complining any … well it happened, and i don't know why, but hey i ain't complining any excuse to look at you!!! off to bed now 'cos i'm knackered cu next week !!!!!!!!!!!!! HUKD not facebook haha

tis weird, but seems your the only person affected...

odd!

Night hun xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846221
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416144
      3. I've got 2 for 1 codes to use at Thorpe Park/Sea Life, Yeoken vouchers, The…34
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831227

See more discussions