Groups

17 Comments

And A Tumbleweed Rolls By

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/funny-pictures-about-to-fail.jpg

i love cheese on toast going to have some when i get back from work me thinks

Banned

roast beef with all the trimmings beats it!

stick a bit of branston under the cheese.........................................

lucerysmum;3069876

stick a bit of branston under the … stick a bit of branston under the cheese.........................................

i just shove the pickle on top lol. cant beat cheese n pickle on toast.

Banned

starsparkle2311;3069887

really, this deal may be of interest … really, this deal may be of interest then...............http://hotukdeals.com/item/249606/frozen-beef-joint-1kg-price-marked-/hope that works!:-D

nice one, rep for you!

Add cooked sausages under it.
    Sausages in blankets Lovely :thumbsup:

nothing beats it unless you put beans on it,, and a dash of HP brown sauce!
    mmmmm!

=]
    x

Banned

got to have chopped onion on mine

i see your cheese on toast and raise you a cheese toasty. Food of the gods.

Mclovin;3070272

i see your cheese on toast and raise you a cheese toasty. Food of the … i see your cheese on toast and raise you a cheese toasty. Food of the gods.

cheese toasty is not the same. what a let down :-D

no, cheese toasty is definitely not the same, I like putting a splash of Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce on the top and letting it grill to perfection

I like a sprinkle of mild chilli powder on my cheese on toast. The worst cheese to use is Edam.

guess what i have just had some cheese on toast, red leicester on homemade seeded bread wih worcester sauce on top, melting over the edges, it was awesome

Put english mustard and shrimps on your toast before the cheese, then grill. It`s lovely.:thumbsup:

I saw this thread and went and made cheese on toast!! so yummy thanks OP lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Currys Return44
      2. wANT TO BUY A CHEAP SSD11
      3. Swtiching to Galaxy from Iphone-Advice?22
      4. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9511

See more discussions