20 Comments

I dont bother much with facebook. I can't get to grips with it.
Just post more on here

i cant help you.. im trying to do loads of stuff online (not facebook) and its going reallllly slow tonight ..sigh

I can trump you, Xbox Live has been down for almost a whole day (exaggeration).... beat that!

my facebook is working!

nikkib123;3079617

:-DI am trying to think of good probing questions for you ha ha :-D

Do you mean it's down from now ??? Just I'm flitting between HUKD and Facebook and there's no problem with either for me :thinking:

abomination;3079628

I can trump you, Xbox Live has been down for almost a whole day … I can trump you, Xbox Live has been down for almost a whole day (exaggeration).... beat that!

is a whole day tho aint it.. literally 24 hours.. im too busy to have gone on tho, so doesnt matter to me luckily. last time i didnt know it was going down and i fancied a game..was upset lol

nikkib123;3079679

No way !!! It says mine is down for maintenence - must be because I am on … No way !!! It says mine is down for maintenence - must be because I am on it sooooooooooo much:)

hehe maybe it likes me and not you

nikkib123;3079679

No way !!! It says mine is down for maintenence - must be because I am on … No way !!! It says mine is down for maintenence - must be because I am on it sooooooooooo much:)

Try logging out and in again. My account has said that a few times actually but normally okay when I've done that.

aww im on fb and its working!

try it again, sometimes happens to me if i mis typed a word.

That is the same message as I get - I'm not sure what causes it but as I say - I log out/close it and try again and it's fine.

I got the maintenence side, then i logged into hubbys account and it was ok, so i logged out of his and back into mine and its working again!

what's facebook?(exaggeration btw), omg everyone goes on about it!

drives me nutty, shurrup the lotta ya!

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Cyan"]feel better now[/COLOR][/SIZE] :lol:

Nikkib ... sing us a song babe ... forget about facebook .. it is so 2007 :roll: hehe

Banned

mine was down, but working now

robtallica;3079802

what's facebook?(exaggeration btw), omg everyone goes on about it!drives … what's facebook?(exaggeration btw), omg everyone goes on about it!drives me nutty, shurrup the lotta ya![SIZE="1"][COLOR="Cyan"]feel better now[/COLOR][/SIZE] :lol:

Glad you feel better after that outburst. You must be suffering from tiredness or something though to speak about my beloved facebook like that :x !!!

nikkib123;3079844

You are an old fart and can't use it!!

Charming!:w00t:

libbitom1;3079856

Glad you feel better after that outburst. You must be suffering from … Glad you feel better after that outburst. You must be suffering from tiredness or something though to speak about my beloved facebook like that :x !!!

Please accept my sincerest apologies my lady:oops:

robtallica;3079904

Charming!:w00t:Please accept my sincerest apologies my lady:oops:

Apology accepted ;-)

nikkib123;3079952

What am I supposed to do now - Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

.......aaaafton :w00t:

ah im sick of facebook now it used to waste hours of my time but since that so called new facebook came i cant stand it - onyl go on for 2mins a day

Get a life? tehehehhehehehehehehewhehe
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??99
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1016
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764037

See more discussions