Groups
    EXPIRED

7 Comments

Banned

no help, but good luck xxxx

where do you see yourself in 5 years, what do you have to offer the company, do you take any drugs, have you ever murdered anyone, just the usual.

Best of luck!

I've never had a phone interview, but I'm sure unless it's a customer service job that you're applying for, it should all be the same as a normal interview, if it is a customer service job, they may "test" you.

They might also be using a stress analyser on the phone to see how truthful your being.

Banned

Carley;3092083

Thanks Sass, do you think i should wear a suit? :?

no i think you should wear silk boxers, and i will come round to settle your nerves :-D

I had one and was completely unprepaired :oops: not from Amazon. They will want to go through your CV, ie who you were responsible to, and for, figures from any previous work ie if you were a Manager what turnover etc, how your performance was measured, how you have helped impove the company, basicly SELL yourself. Do prepair as a normal interview, get somewere cumfy, quiet and have a pad and pen to keep notes, have notes for your own work experience
    Good luck

good luck!
    http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o89/miss_kaas/Shamrock.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4542123
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions