Groups

68 Comments

I dont think they ever do :-(

mine is still there :-( !

Banned

they dont

yellowsticker;3117487

mine is still there :-( !

so is mine. my naughty point went off a month ago today though.

yup got em on most of my accounts now

Banned

krjgreen;3117527

yup got em on most of my accounts now

:lol: :w00t: :whistling: :lol:

wish they did get removed it's embarrassing.

Banned

Depends if they are timed or permanent. Timed ones will list an expiration date and time, permanant ones will not

mine has expired but is till there

Banned

Just do as we all do, click this button http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/custom_buttons/collapse_tcat.gif at the top, and ignore :giggle:

Foosball Chum;3117561

Just do as we all do, click this button at the top, and ignore :giggle:

no **** sherlock :whistling:

Banned

bitseylango;3117557

mine has expired but is till there

OMG!!!!! you got an infraction......what for......and here's me thinking butter wouldn't melt :giggle:

Banned

Foosball Chum;3117561

Just do as we all do, click this button at the top, and ignore :giggle:

thanks didnt notice that, now i look like before- lol

Banned

sassie;3117580

you're an infraction ***** (w and ends in e)

Banned

sassie;3117580

:lol: no probs sweetie ;-)

Banned

Foosball Chum;3117589

:lol: no probs sweetie ;-)

oh so butter doesnt melt here then :w00t::w00t:

sassie;3117594

hes been watching Last Tango In Paris again! :whistling:

Banned

lumoruk;3117587

you're an infraction ***** (w and ends in e)

:w00t::w00t::w00t: i prefer prostitution, always better to get paid for what you good at

Banned

sassie;3117594

Dont know, I've never seen inside your mouth ;-)

WiHay, looking to see if I had any infractions and I found the amazon voucher I got for the great match hunt. Forgot all about that.:roll:

Banned

bitseylango;3117599

hes been watching Last Tango In Paris again! :whistling:

Casablanca, stick with me kid :thumbsup:

Banned

Foosball Chum;3117609

Dont know, I've never seen inside your mouth ;-)

i dont rcall ever using those words :whistling:

Banned

massmail666;3117614

just wondering what were the reasons why people got Infractions?i got … just wondering what were the reasons why people got Infractions?i got mines for posting this image http://farm1.static.flickr.com/131/319047856_dbf1ef3e92.jpg

Somehow, I see another one winging its way to you :roll:

Banned

i got mine for postin this to ddta

"well you got enough bloody threads about it, like i said even if you got someone to price match at has to be an item in stock and as this isnt you aint got a hope in hell"

massmail666;3117614

just wondering what were the reasons why people got Infractions?i got … just wondering what were the reasons why people got Infractions?i got mines for posting this image http://farm1.static.flickr.com/131/319047856_dbf1ef3e92.jpg

Is it a good idea to do nearly the same thing that got you an infraction in the first place?

Banned

sassie;3117617

[QUOTE=Foosball Chum;3117609]Dont know, I've never seen inside your mouth … [QUOTE=Foosball Chum;3117609]Dont know, I've never seen inside your mouth ;-)[/QUOTE]i dont rcall ever using those words :whistling:

Well, oooooo k, I've only ever seen yer bum, and I'm reasonably sure that if I stuck a knob of butter there it probably would melt. :giggle:

massmail666;3117614

Classic :thumbsup:

They will remain with you for ever and ever and ever :w00t: for the rest of your life, you will be forever scared. :x:roll:

Banned

emasu;3117629

Is it a good idea to do nearly the same thing that got you an infraction … Is it a good idea to do nearly the same thing that got you an infraction in the first place?

hmmmm, its crazy I tell you

I give it 10 mins before this thread is shut down :thumbsup:

Banned

Foosball Chum;3117632

Well, oooooo k, I've only ever seen yer bum, and I'm reasonably sure that … Well, oooooo k, I've only ever seen yer bum, and I'm reasonably sure that if I stuck a knob of butter there it probably would melt. :giggle:

awww hun, did you miss the full frontal one, its still here somewhere :thumbsup:

Banned

sassie;3117647

awww hun, did you miss the full frontal one, its still here somewhere … awww hun, did you miss the full frontal one, its still here somewhere :thumbsup:

what the one that 5 yr old Bitsey drew on.......yeah I saw that, I'm talking, gorgeous looking full frontal facial pic that I can make my assesment of.

Banned

Foosball Chum;3117653

what the one that 5 yr old Bitsey drew on.......yeah I saw that, I'm … what the one that 5 yr old Bitsey drew on.......yeah I saw that, I'm talking, gorgeous looking full frontal facial pic that I can make my assesment of.

noooo that wasnt a full frontal ya doughnut

Banned

I see a load of infractions coming everyone's way. You all posting links to a naughty word tsk tsk.

Foosball Chum;3117653

what the one that 5 yr old Bitsey drew on.......yeah I saw that, I'm … what the one that 5 yr old Bitsey drew on.......yeah I saw that, I'm talking, gorgeous looking full frontal facial pic that I can make my assesment of.

what is your problem?

Banned

sassie;3117658

noooo that wasnt a full frontal ya doughnut

Yeah no good sweetie, I'm not sure what you are so afraid of.

Banned

bitseylango;3117680

what is your problem?

You drew on Sassie's picture, silly :roll:

Banned

that wasnt the one was referring to, but never mind

Well Tbh I got my first one for getting into an argument with Admin, I was right he was wrong....................................however, :whistling:

The second was for saying the Bg1 could be a member of the KGB :?

Evening Sassie ;-)

Banned

LMFAO

eveing foxy x

Banned

sassie;3117692

that wasnt the one was referring to, but never mind

well be brave and PM me it then.

Banned

Foosball Chum;3117699

well be brave and PM me it then.

sorry noone else was that privvy, cant go treating yuo all differently now can i, its still about somehwere ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
      2. What is there free to do in your town?37
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278966
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions