Groups
    EXPIRED

22 Comments

omg pls don't feed his ego anymore lol
    only joking ace :thumbsup:
    rudeboy

Banned

Ace is a boy

he is a boy. he's a real boy. made of wood and everything!

I lol'd irl.

starsparkle2311;3305138

yeh but which part of him grows longer?

lmao..... isn't it his nose :?::whistling::-D

his finger i think. he was the tester model before pinnochio

Banned

ODB_69;3305114

Ace is a boy

I thought pup!:p

wow alot of comments in this thread looooooool u were forgiven star until u agreed with that idiot odb, god i hate him! and u lynds how dare u, not sure what ur implying there looooool!

acecatcher3;3305191

wow alot of comments in this thread looooooool u were forgiven star until … wow alot of comments in this thread looooooool u were forgiven star until u agreed with that idiot odb, god i hate him! and u lynds how dare u, not sure what ur implying there looooool!

you know i love you loooooooooooool

starsparkle2311;3305205

Have to agree with ODB dying to be part of his clique?! soz:p

rofl, only way id get into his clique is if i had a sex change..and im far too manly for that

lyndsbowes;3305211

you know i love you loooooooooooool

shh if alan sees this, im a dead man walking :?

acecatcher3;3305224

rofl, only way id get into his clique is if i had a sex change..and im … rofl, only way id get into his clique is if i had a sex change..and im far too manly for thatshh if alan sees this, im a dead man walking :?

lmao..... he tells me what to put in my pm's :whistling:;-)

Banned

Hate you too Lukey

@ Star...u got it wrong...your supposed to DISAGREE to get in a clique

lyndsbowes;3305234

lmao..... he tells me what to put in my pm's :whistling:;-)

lol i thought those pms were the saucy kind he wud think up!

starsparkle2311;3305237

You are a clique on your own tho' aren't you?:p

sum may say that im so strong, buff, manly, honest, humble, clever that having a clique of just me could take down any countries army.

jellybaby22;3305247

acecatcher3 is a man...only found out though by looking at the … acecatcher3 is a man...only found out though by looking at the pics....when he reaapeared i thought he might be a girl....:oops:

reappeared? u talkin bout the time where everyone thought i was banned but i was actually given a secret assignment by admin? x

Banned

acecatcher3;3305252

sum may say that im so strong, buff, manly, honest, humble, clever that … sum may say that im so strong, buff, manly, honest, humble, clever that having a clique of just me could take down any countries army.

by 'sum' you mean your mum?

ODB_69;3305258

by 'sum' you mean your mum?

whaaaaaat u gots me man, u know me too well, or shud i say u know my mum too well...................

hold on

CHRIS!!!!!

thats not cool! :-D

Banned

acecatcher3;3305268

whaaaaaat u gots me man, u know me too well, or shud i say u know my mum … whaaaaaat u gots me man, u know me too well, or shud i say u know my mum too well...................hold onCHRIS!!!!!thats not cool! :-D

It was your dad I was after

Banned

starsparkle2311;3305282

D'oh!Anyway Acecatcher3 don't I get big time Kudos for creating a thread … D'oh!Anyway Acecatcher3 don't I get big time Kudos for creating a thread without BG1 starring? or have I just started something there? lol

Yeah...give the lady Kudos Asscratcher3!!

starsparkle2311;3305282

D'oh!Anyway Acecatcher3 don't I get big time Kudos for creating a thread … D'oh!Anyway Acecatcher3 don't I get big time Kudos for creating a thread without BG1 starring? or have I just started something there? lol

u get kudos when u play project gotham racing.

what has bg1 got to do with it, id say we are quite similar ppl tbh except he likes annoying ppl lol im like the good successful respectful child, hes the outcast...ask him, hell tell u.

starsparkle2311;3305381

I won't quote 'cos it ain't worth going there,lol, but I am actually … I won't quote 'cos it ain't worth going there,lol, but I am actually playing LEGO batman PS2, wohoo, loving it! I'm a Sony fangirl heyhey

lol kk ur forgiven star, just dont get drunk and troll on me again, 34 is a good age anyway ur hardly a grandma are u, and next year im 20, just stay in the closet about fancying me till then :thumbsup:

(im jokin btw, plz dont put me down lol)

(yes ive been scared of u since that night)

starsparkle2311;3305450

OMG I feel so bad, I'd had a "bit" of a row with my BF, bit ****** off … OMG I feel so bad, I'd had a "bit" of a row with my BF, bit ****** off and full of alcohol, so where better to come than here? oo er, wrong choice I know, can't even remember wot I said, but I know I felt guilty next morning, , sorry again! FFS is that enough apologies? as for fancying you, let's not go there you couldn't cope, Hey at 34 I'm nearly at my peak!!!!!!!!!!!

lol its ok i get it at work, all the ladies "im cold" 5 mins later "omg im so hot" 5 mins later "omg im cold"

i understand x

acecatcher3;3305527

lol its ok i get it at work, all the ladies "im cold" 5 mins later "omg … lol its ok i get it at work, all the ladies "im cold" 5 mins later "omg im so hot" 5 mins later "omg im cold"i understand x

you'll get used to it the older you get :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions