Groups
    EXPIRED

7 Comments

I have it.

It is really good. Some of the levels are a bit tricky though.

yep will only be on ps3

Best game I've played in a long time - I'm totally addicted, lol!

If anyone reads this who has the game, feel free to add me to your friends list - hodsey77

I've made a (quite pathetic, really) Christmas level, so far, and am currently working on my Space one (which I can't wait to publish!!)

I loved the beta but will wait a while to get it as there are so many other AAA titles i want

It's a bit dear at all the shops at the moment, one of the shops must pull out a sub £30 price sometime soon.

Titchimp;3400478

I loved the beta but will wait a while to get it as there are so many … I loved the beta but will wait a while to get it as there are so many other AAA titles i want

I know what you mean... I've joined Lovefilm to be able to play all the games I want, but have bought this as it's 'a keeper'

Personally I don't see what all the fuss is all about, played the beta and it seems too childish for me, can't be bothered to make my own levels (some guy made a fully working calculator) I just want to play.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2492
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424514493
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1624
      4. Asda having major issues with deliveries today33

See more discussions