EXPIRED

13 Comments

lol. check my last few days out then. all because i got to hand in assignments 2day.

yesterday, 12 afternoon, went to the library, 8 oclock had a 15 minute break, then again until 2am was doing work. got to sleep 3am. woke up again today 10 am. went to the library, got a bottle of cherry coke, worked from half 10 until half 4, then went to hand in assignments. then, went to work at 5, and finished at 2am.

hard days.

Reminds me of one of the best nights out i have ever had which was not far fro m you in Morpeth. Obviously Alnwick isn't quite as friendly. Hope you have a better night tonight

darren9030;3403019

Reminds me of one of the best nights out i have ever had which was not … Reminds me of one of the best nights out i have ever had which was not far fro m you in Morpeth. Obviously Alnwick isn't quite as friendly. Hope you have a better night tonight

Morpeths good!? I went there on holiday and it seemed small and nothing there,

ryouga;3403022

Morpeths good!? I went there on holiday and it seemed small and nothing … Morpeths good!? I went there on holiday and it seemed small and nothing there,

Well i am going back about 15 years. I remember one pub which looked a bit like a castle & myself & my mate had a great night in there. Don't know if it's still there but it was by the river. Probably shut down now & turned into a trendy wine bar or something.

Banned

gotta love the RAF guys!

Which pub was it sparkle? It's been going downhill for a while now to be honest!

xcookx;3407622

Which pub was it sparkle? It's been going downhill for a while now to be … Which pub was it sparkle? It's been going downhill for a while now to be honest!

What's Morpeth like these days ??

darren9030;3403024

Well i am going back about 15 years. I remember one pub which looked a … Well i am going back about 15 years. I remember one pub which looked a bit like a castle & myself & my mate had a great night in there. Don't know if it's still there but it was by the river. Probably shut down now & turned into a trendy wine bar or something.

The one that looked like a castle , I think was the Court House , they turned it into a pub . Sadly ,not a pub now , I think it's appartments . All the other pubs are still there : Red Bull , Black Bull , The Grapes , The Joiners , The Queens Head ,The Waterford , and quite a few others . I never get there myself as the taxi fares home are extremely expensive . Used to drink at Ashington years ago and got the late bus home , but now there's no late bus . If I go out nowadays I just stay local and that's when I have some money .................I spend all mine on the deals from this site !
But I remember years ago , we drank everywhere , from the the Junction , Widdy Club ,Red Row Comrades , The NorseMan [ in Amble] , the pubs in Alnmouth ,The Chute in Lynemouth ,the Grand and Portland in Ashington and a million others .....yes they were the days .I had the money in those days and beer was cheap !

darren9030;3407729

What's Morpeth like these days ??

I'll be honest in that I don't go out in Morpeth very often, as said above the taxi fare home is a joke. I also haven't been out there since the flood. Still a pretty good night though if you've got a lift / mini bus sorted to get you home though!

I have had one night out in morpeth...was ok. about three years ago now though lol

xcookx;3410125

I'll be honest in that I don't go out in Morpeth very often, as said … I'll be honest in that I don't go out in Morpeth very often, as said above the taxi fare home is a joke. I also haven't been out there since the flood. Still a pretty good night though if you've got a lift / mini bus sorted to get you home though!

Yes i had forgotten about that flood. I remember the river was only about a foot deep when i was there as people were fly fishing in it. Guess amongst all those changes even the depth of the river has changed. Would cost me about 300 quid to get a taxi home i reckon so unless Jennifer Love Hewitt was out on the town i would probably party closer to home

bellabonkers;3410208

I have had one night out in morpeth...was ok. about three years ago now … I have had one night out in morpeth...was ok. about three years ago now though lol

Do you live nearby then bella ?

darren9030;3410779

Yes i had forgotten about that flood. I remember the river was only about … Yes i had forgotten about that flood. I remember the river was only about a foot deep when i was there as people were fly fishing in it. Guess amongst all those changes even the depth of the river has changed. Would cost me about 300 quid to get a taxi home i reckon so unless Jennifer Love Hewitt was out on the town i would probably party closer to home

It would cost me something like £30 to get home. That's valuable drinking money! :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846127
    2. Sad news about Barcelona2185
    3. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407226
    4. How dangerous is Donald trump?1120

See more discussions