Groups
    EXPIRED

45 Comments

Looks ok , but pales into insignificance the joy I had of raking out my gutters ( unfortunately I didn't bother photoing the event ).

welcome back to blighty
    looks like you had a great time

Original Poster

plodging

Looks ok , but pales into insignificance the joy I had of raking out my … Looks ok , but pales into insignificance the joy I had of raking out my gutters ( unfortunately I didn't bother photoing the event ).

pmsl! got loads of pics so just picked a random few, unfortunately didn't do any raking of gutters pmsl!

Original Poster

thewongwing101

welcome back to blightylooks like you had a great time

ta! did i miss any amazing deals whilst away!?

vixie2

Meh... Playstain this Xbone that X)
    Amazon have £10 off £50 booze.....

vixie2

You missed the Vipoo deal .. The advert is so surreal you may not believe it exists.

Original Poster

thewongwing101

Meh... Playstain this Xbone that X)Amazon have £10 off £50 booze.....

Oh cool I don't think i could drink anymore now though lol! Bought some rum back with us

Original Poster

plodging

You missed the Vipoo deal .. The advert is so surreal you may not believe … You missed the Vipoo deal .. The advert is so surreal you may not believe it exists.

??

vixie2

??

Check it out lol

Vipoo on YouTube .. Btw on predictive text vipoo comes out as BiPolar lol

Strange thread

Original Poster

plodging

Check it out lol

​lol very odd

Original Poster

Error440

Strange thread

​lol I've seen stranger!

poundland started selling everything for a pound again.
    (only joking)

vixie2

​lol I've seen stranger!

I just think it's strange to post pictures of yourself all over a public forum, if it was just landscapes and vistas fair enough.

Original Poster

haven't posted them all over lol, I wouldn't post what i wasn't comfortable with so don't worry.

Glad you had a great holiday. Vixie2. Thanks for sharing

The photo's are fabulous Welcome back to the wind and rain X)

summerof76

Now we wait for someone else who went on holiday recently.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Wys0Z8VFsIjxS/giphy.gif

shabbird

Now we wait for someone else who went on holiday recently.

My pictures are nothing like these, so I won't be shamed X)

Original Poster

summerof76

yes i know i was sooooooo cold this morning taking kids to school! I want to go back :(:(

Original Poster

summerof76

My pictures are nothing like these, so I won't be shamed X)

what do you mean ? you won't be shamed? im jet lagged and confused! I neeeed sleep! oO

vixie2

yes i know i was sooooooo cold this morning taking kids to school! I want … yes i know i was sooooooo cold this morning taking kids to school! I want to go back :(:(

The lottery is your only chance to get away from this freezing cold weather

vixie2

what do you mean ? you won't be shamed? im jet lagged and confused! I … what do you mean ? you won't be shamed? im jet lagged and confused! I neeeed sleep! oO

What I meant was, I was on holiday and my pictures would be put to shame by yours X)

Original Poster

ah makes sense now but sure ur pics would be fab too... i am so tired but trying to get back to normal sleep times, its a cow... worth it though of course.

Original Poster

summerof76

The lottery is your only chance to get away from this freezing cold … The lottery is your only chance to get away from this freezing cold weather

​i don't play it anymore so that's zero chance then lol x

Wow, thanks for sharing, looks amazing. Welcome back :).

vixie2

Did i miss any fab deals??

There was a few photography courses, that you might have liked.

vixie2

haven't posted them all over lol, I wouldn't post what i wasn't … haven't posted them all over lol, I wouldn't post what i wasn't comfortable with so don't worry.

Photos were fine, not my sort of holiday, but lots of peeps enjoy the sun sand and sea, so God bless them all.

When I look at the sea I want to be sailing on it, when I look at swimming pools I usually head off in another direction - just not interested in swimming (I mean, if the boat is sinking then ok got to be done, but swimming for fun? Nope X) ).

Anywho, thanks for sharing (think I saw Braveheart in one of your pics X) ) glad you enjoyed your holiday, hope you and the fam feel all the better for it and quickly get back into the groove at home.

didn't know you were away, you never told us, mind you only been on misc for a couple of years so not sure who you are but now I think we all know you so much has changed since you have been gone one of your fellow misc has been banned but seems most of the gang are still here.

er, where did you go? somewhere in south america?

Holiday looked great! All that has happened is that MISC has been replaced by SWITCH on the forum so every other post is about Nintendo rather then Brexit or questions like "How many club card points would we have to pay you to eat Michael Portillo verruca"

eslick

didn't know you were away, you never told us, mind you only been on misc … didn't know you were away, you never told us, mind you only been on misc for a couple of years so not sure who you are but now I think we all know you so much has changed since you have been gone one of your fellow misc has been banned but seems most of the gang are still here.

Someone on misc has been banned, but won't be missed at all

Banned

Nice pool & beach.

Have you considered a new camera?

Error440

I just think it's strange to post pictures of yourself all over a public … I just think it's strange to post pictures of yourself all over a public forum, if it was just landscapes and vistas fair enough.

Says someone who posts half their life story on said forum oO
    Nice snaps op, looks like you had better weather than we've had that's for sure.

vixie2

haven't posted them all over lol, I wouldn't post what i wasn't … haven't posted them all over lol, I wouldn't post what i wasn't comfortable with so don't worry.

Do you keep them for PM's!? X)

Good to see you had a good holiday looks lovely.

There was me wondering what you got suspended for X) A real holiday... looks like a beautiful place

ndksamb

Says someone who posts half their life story on said forum oONice snaps … Says someone who posts half their life story on said forum oONice snaps op, looks like you had better weather than we've had that's for sure.

You don't know my face or my full name tho, iam not identifiable in the street.

Original Poster

yes we like exploring on our holidays and before we had kids had lots of litle adventures but recently gone for the beach/pool packages with a few excursions as its easier with the kids... when they older we want to go Vietnam etc and explore Thanks, i hope so too, had some down moments on holiday and obviously very down now i'm back here lol but hoping things will improve soon

Original Poster

ssc1

er, where did you go? somewhere in south america?

Dominican republic i already posted a thread before hence why i didn't say , sorry
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1223
      2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?1015
      3. Apples new update711
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927348

See more discussions