1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
32 Comments

blossom hill white :thumbsup:

starting bday celebrations early :thumbsup:

A glass of lemonade....Did have a vodka...but nearly put me to sleep lol

Give them to me! The crisps.. not the hips

a good old can of tennents....not matter if i have no beer left i always manage to find on can of tennents!!!

a pint. . . . .of coke :-(

Banned

Pepsi max

had 3 glasses of apple and blackcurrant squash..
now just having a bottle of becks...

scotland88;3531656

a good old can of tennents....not matter if i have no beer left i always … a good old can of tennents....not matter if i have no beer left i always manage to find on can of tennents!!!

seen you on my hubby's ffriends list for xbox :thumbsup:
was gonna send you a message coz you have a nice pic lol

starsparkle2311;3531685

happy birthday, when it comes:-D:

thx babe :thumbsup:

[QUOTE=starsparkle2311;3531685

Whoa true Scotsman:thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

hellz yeah !!!!

nice glad of red wine!

lyndsbowes;3531710

seen you on my hubby's ffriends list for xbox :thumbsup:was gonna send … seen you on my hubby's ffriends list for xbox :thumbsup:was gonna send you a message coz you have a nice pic lol

lol thanks, you should really get that poor man cod 5 so we can both tear it up, i feel sad seeing him play cod4, wish i could jst hug him n say it will be alright!!!!

obviously too much! Glass of red wine even!

Red red wine....

Happy Birthday Lynds!!!

8th bottle of corona, next one coming up!............not that way , i mean going down,,,,,,,,oh, dear.......you know what i mean!

scotland88;3531744

lol thanks, you should really get that poor man cod 5 so we can both tear … lol thanks, you should really get that poor man cod 5 so we can both tear it up, i feel sad seeing him play cod4, wish i could jst hug him n say it will be alright!!!!

it's my bday tomorrow not his lol

he will get it soon enought tho lol

cdemico;3531755

Red red wine.... Happy Birthday Lynds!!!

thx babe ;-)

lyndsbowes;3531795

it's my bday tomorrow not his lol :phe will get it soon enought tho lol

Yip, have a happy birthday! :thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;3531795

it's my bday tomorrow not his lol :phe will get it soon enought tho lol

its always good to share your presents so something he likes is always a good thing to get....saying that i can imagine you get lots of PRESENTS he likes lol

happy bday for tomoz

ifyoudontask?;3531816

Yip, have a happy birthday! :thumbsup:

thx babe will do :thumbsup:

scotland88;3531835

its always good to share your presents so something he likes is always a … its always good to share your presents so something he likes is always a good thing to get....saying that i can imagine you get lots of PRESENTS he likes lol happy bday for tomoz

i never get any presents :cry: lol

thx babe :thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;3531862

i never get any presents :cry: lolthx babe :thumbsup:

what do you really want for crimbo? :?

ifyoudontask?;3531951

what do you really want for crimbo? :?

dunno :?
most of all to see my sons big smiles on their faces :thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;3531961

dunno :?most of all to see my sons big smiles on their faces :thumbsup:

im def sure that will happen, infact, i have no doubt! :thumbsup:, but what do you really want?

Well just had a quarter bottle of baileys then 2 tins of strongbow now on grolsch lager.

ifyoudontask?;3531999

im def sure that will happen, infact, i have no doubt! :thumbsup:, but … im def sure that will happen, infact, i have no doubt! :thumbsup:, but what do you really want?

my sons happiness :thumbsup:
maybe some perfume, clothes or summat...... but won't be disappointed ion't get it

Broxy;3532009

Well just had a quarter bottle of baileys then 2 tins of strongbow now on … Well just had a quarter bottle of baileys then 2 tins of strongbow now on grolsch lager.

only a 1/4 bottle of baileys? tesco are doing 1lt for £8:thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;3532026

my sons happiness :thumbsup:maybe some perfume, clothes or summat...... … my sons happiness :thumbsup:maybe some perfume, clothes or summat...... but won't be disappointed ion't get it

good for you! you seem really thoughtful, hope you get something really nice. ;-)

I've just had a couple of glasses of wine now im off to bed so nn all and happy birthday lynds xx

ifyoudontask?;3532028

only a 1/4 bottle of baileys? tesco are doing 1lt for £8:thumbsup:

Bought some from Tenko today but had to make some room in the drinks cabinet for the new bottle, Wifey wont let me open it till around Christmas.:-(

Broxy;3532077

Bought some from Tenko today but had to make some room in the drinks … Bought some from Tenko today but had to make some room in the drinks cabinet for the new bottle, Wifey wont let me open it till around Christmas.:-(

doh!.....Dam wife! Dam Tenko! hehe!

Southern Comfort + a Puff :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whey protien618
    2. Wireless headphones11
    3. Driving anxiety.2429
    4. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G916

See more discussions