Found 6th Jul
Edited by: "ceres"

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments

Send nudes pls
8 Comments

Id be very greatful if you bought an o2 simcard, loaded it in to your phone, installed o2 priority and copy and paste the code inside for the final fantasy 15 items. I really need that outfit, id be SOoOoOoO greatful, srsly.
Could you also make me a cup of coffee and get me some cereal? Im currently in bed and cant be arsed moving. Id be even more greatful for that.

Seriously it’s getting out of hand..... all new users in da last 24hrs only want the codes..... virtually a post up asking at least every half hour or even less

Send nudes pls

I agree, mods need to intercept FFXIV as a keyword. Most of the ones that they are being given are probably ending up on secondary sites for sale.

robertr

I agree, mods need to intercept FFXIV as a keyword. Most of the ones that … I agree, mods need to intercept FFXIV as a keyword. Most of the ones that they are being given are probably ending up on secondary sites for sale.

Only reason I can think of

robertr

I agree, mods need to intercept FFXIV as a keyword. Most of the ones that … I agree, mods need to intercept FFXIV as a keyword. Most of the ones that they are being given are probably ending up on secondary sites for sale.

indeed a cursory glance and maid outfit codes are up on ebay for £30.

I've just seen what these are selling for on ebay ... think i'm gonna sell mine !

rejector1

I've just seen what these are selling for on ebay ... think i'm gonna … I've just seen what these are selling for on ebay ... think i'm gonna sell mine !

How much roughly?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427914646
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356170
    3. Hope of a cure for asthma11
    4. EA shuts down Visceral Games.712

See more discussions