Groups

5 Comments

email them, they should swap it ok, amazon cust. svcs generally very good.

EDIT: did you not post this on amazon forums? either that or someone else is having the same problem

Motorstorm 2 ain't that great anyway............if you even hit a twig ....you crash !! :?

Banned

Wotwot123;3642901

Right, seems the 2nd December date was correct! All my packages have now … Right, seems the 2nd December date was correct! All my packages have now turned to "Items Orderes" and Motorstorm is being made "ready to dispatch".I am a happy guy!

Stock wont arrive until 5th December at the earliest. They have also added a blu-ray remote control to the bundle offer. I enailed them to add this into my order for free due to their slow dispatch of the console. S, hopefully it will be:-

PS3 80GB
    HDMI cable
    Little Big Planet
    Fallout 3
    Resistance 2
    Blu-ray remote control
    21 Blu-ray film

ALL for £301 :-D

Banned

Wotwot123;3653791

Christ!So they said that I would not be charged for the remote, yet they … Christ!So they said that I would not be charged for the remote, yet they have put up my order by £18!FFS, another email on the way.

you have to email them anyway so they reduce the £18 to zero.

Banned

Wotwot123;3659097

Success! The first email I got back the guy said I would have to order … Success! The first email I got back the guy said I would have to order the remote and then they would refund the money once the item was dispatched. I sent another email and cancelled the remote, then I was told to add the BluRay remote control seperatly, I then got an email back telling me that the remote has been changed to £0.80GB PS3 LBP BundleMotorstorm 2FIFA09Rambo BluRayHDMI CableSony BluRay remote£300.41

Yep, same here:-

Amazon.co.uk items (Sold by Amazon EU S.a.r.L.):

1 Sony Blu-Ray Disc Remote C... £0.00 1 £0.00

Shipped via Royal Mail

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Subtotal: £0.00
    Delivery Charge: £0.00
    Total: £0.00

80GB PS3 Bundle
    LBP
    Resistance 2
    Fallout 3
    21 BluRay
    HDMI Cable
    Sony BluRay remote

£300.41

Sold all but the 80gb PS3 reducing the console down to £205 delivered. In the city link van right now :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free Codes from EGX66
      2. One for the mathmeticians1829
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767422
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2645

See more discussions