Groups

Banned

19 Comments

there is an offensive comment on one of those pictures.

imranmaz;3630280

bg1 posted it first

this.

rep me if you was going to rep the op(no h4te on op)

good thread i sea it getting 3 pages +

imranmaz;3630300

O rly? I didnt know... if there is i'll take it down

I dont think its that bad, i just noticed it.

imranmaz;3630300

O rly? I didnt know... if there is i'll take it down

leave it up, and i lol'd at the thread title.:-D

imranmaz;3630322

did you check wiv ur uni for that book?

yeah got appointment on friday, see whag1 hopefully get a placement, job recruitment fair next week too, hopefully ill impress a few peeps.

starsparkle2311;3630342

[SIZE="7"][INDENT][COLOR="Magenta"]sink........................................................[/COLOR][/INDENT][/SIZE]

your coming close to being on my "buddy list".

starsparkle2311;3630363

hope so, big wiff of spam on here tonite?

yeah sure is brah.

keep working your way up the ranks and you might be on the list, only two people have ever been/are on my buddy list.

its an elite list.
    imranmaz;3630375

make sure you apply to loads of places... it takes a couple of goes to … make sure you apply to loads of places... it takes a couple of goes to get used to professional interviews. I got my job on my second interview but I know people that needed like 20!

yeah hopefully by jan I should get a place, just hope the rescission dont hit us, think it would do us a favour more then anything, cheaper staff lol

bellabonkers;3630282

there is an offensive comment on one of those pictures.

bellabonkers;3630311

I dont think its that bad, i just noticed it.

Stories straight please...

hukd don;3630396

Stories straight please...

it's offensive but not that bad...are you going to follow me around the forum all night harrassing me?

sat through loads of that...whats the offensive bit BB??

nah sod it bg1.... imranmaz gets the rep!!

imranmaz;3630392

if you dont like it [SIZE="7"]GTFO[/SIZE]

:x oi...... thats no way to speak to a woman!

bellabonkers;3630420

it's offensive but not that bad...are you going to follow me around the … it's offensive but not that bad...are you going to follow me around the forum all night harrassing me?

With ur 8,000 posts in 10 months it is quite difficult to avoid you to be fair. I'm following the lolz... and unfortunately where there are lolz, there are anti-lolz such as urself.
    magicbeans;3630424

sat through loads of that...whats the offensive bit BB??nah sod it … sat through loads of that...whats the offensive bit BB??nah sod it bg1.... imranmaz gets the rep!!

Can't see it either... they both get the rep. I lol'd 1st and 2nd time I saw it.

Early night for you then imran!! Times change.;-)
    Didn't notice anything offensive first time but ... will have a good look and be suitably shocked if necessary.

hukd don;3630468

With ur 8,000 posts in 10 months it is quite difficult to avoid you to be … With ur 8,000 posts in 10 months it is quite difficult to avoid you to be fair. I'm following the lolz... and unfortunately where there are lolz, there are anti-lolz such as urself.

??? Can you talk in plain English? I have a sense of humour where it's approprite.

imranmaz;3630445

Hey Mb long time!loooooools! I think its the bit with the cockrel on it...

imranmaz;3630458

lol sorry...

awww u rock!!!!!!!!! rep stands! http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/luvgeorge/YouRock1.jpg

bellabonkers;3630499

??? Can you talk in plain English? I have a sense of humour where it's … ??? Can you talk in plain English? I have a sense of humour where it's approprite.

It is English... lol is in the dictionary now... stands for lots of laughter... can you type in plain English?
    bellabonkers;3630499

approprite.

It is spelled appropriate.

starsparkle2311;3630554

yeh, i didn't need a spell checker for that............................

I noticed that a thread started up was titled... spaming... yet op got the tag correct with spamming. It perplexes me.

hukd don;3630533

It is English... lol is in the dictionary now... stands for lots of … It is English... lol is in the dictionary now... stands for lots of laughter...

No it doesn't, it stands for laugh out loud!

Goonieman;3638655

No it doesn't, it stands for laugh out loud!

same difference
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER810
      2. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?48
      3. Best laptop for a budget of £700?11
      4. Free EE data (contract)11

See more discussions