Groups

Banned

171 Comments

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e164/kphares/dont_worry_sir_Im_from_the_internet.jpg

Surely all they need to do is ignore the section completely! We've had "Grumpy Old Women" and "Grumpy Old Men", but Grumpy Old HUKDers is a bit too much to take.

my point exactly....its the interweb...not real life!

Can't blame them. If they are not enjoying it then why stick around?

I stick around mainly for the Deal section but some only use Misc and it really is a kids playground nowdays so they are probably off to more mature pastures.

Protesting against what? And who seems to have gone?

Syzable;3676679

Can't blame them. If they are not enjoying it then why stick around?I … Can't blame them. If they are not enjoying it then why stick around?I stick around mainly for the Deal section but some only use Misc and it really is a kids playground nowdays so they are probably off to more mature pastures.

+1

I feel the same Sy.. I know this is a misc section but there are so many threads that wouldn't look out of place on the Nickelodeon forums.. To many big kids trying to be like BG1..

I choose not to read most of them..

Banned

These people are sad and need a life, they take things so seriously.

I pop on every now and then to see if there are any bargains, and to have a bit of banter. These people are online constantly, and get the hump if things get a little childish, dont they live in the real world and have real jobs etc?

RedIron, you crack me up!

I just don't get it!!:? How pathetic :roll:

It's like they all got the hump coz they aint getting all the attention or somethin, well I LOL @ that :lol:

At last....a thread about people leaving "The Misc".

hankmarvin4;3676733

These people are sad and need a life, they take things so seriously.I pop … These people are sad and need a life, they take things so seriously.I pop on every now and then to see if there are any bargains, and to have a bit of banter. These people are online constantly, and get the hump if things get a little childish, dont they live in the real world and have real jobs etc?RedIron, you crack me up!

Agreed that people take this place too seriously, so much so they PM each other with gossip about each other etc (if a few recent threads are to be believed). :?

But I'm still interested to know who has gone and why? Protests have always been interesting to me ever since I became aware of the 'dirty protests' in the Maze prison as a child. Do you think members here might be locked in their bedrooms smearing excrement over their walls as we speak...?

Liddle ol' me;3676804

Agreed that people take this place too seriously, so much so they PM each … Agreed that people take this place too seriously, so much so they PM each other with gossip about each other etc (if a few recent threads are to be believed). :? But I'm still interested to know who has gone and why? Protests have always been interesting to me ever since I became aware of the 'dirty protests' in the Maze prison as a child. [FONT="Arial Black"]Do you think members here might be locked in their bedrooms smearing excrement over their walls as we speak...? [/FONT]

L O M..... I'll have that image in my head all day now...

Banned

Liddle ol' me;3676804

But I'm still interested to know who has gone and why? Protests have … But I'm still interested to know who has gone and why? Protests have always been interesting to me ever since I became aware of the 'dirty protests' in the Maze prison as a child. Do you think members here might be locked in their bedrooms smearing excrement over their walls as we speak...?

I think some of these people were doing that before any sort of protest took place!

I recently read a good book (think it was about a guy called Norman Parker), about life i maximum security prisons, great read.

edna_clouds;3676817

L O M..... I'll have that image in my head all day now...

Sorry! :oops:

I assumed that there had been some sort of big argument thread that had gone on late at night and been removed before I logged back in?

kidcat;3676876

I assumed that there had been some sort of big argument thread that had … I assumed that there had been some sort of big argument thread that had gone on late at night and been removed before I logged back in?

I don't think so, just people realising that they are not as "Big" as they thought.
    I think they are going back to posting Hot Deals.

They want to be mentioned on next years "Who do you miss" thread.

thesaint;3677014

I don't think so, just people realising that they are not as "Big" as … I don't think so, just people realising that they are not as "Big" as they thought. I think they are going back to posting Hot Deals.They want to be mentioned on next years "Who do you miss" thread.

I'd be happy to mention you in the next years "who do you miss" thread:-D

Banned

??? Who is leaving and what's gone on? I have noticed a couple of "my last day" comments, but that's down the individual. Their choice. Didnt realise there had been some sort of bust up or protest.

I've not been on that much lately - purely 'cos I've things to do. The odd hour has become the odd 5 minutes. Have to say its become pretty boring in the last few months, so it's not been hard to do or feel like cold turkey!

Banned

edna_clouds;3677026

I'd be happy for you to do that too! Can't say I'd share that notion though!

edna_clouds;3677026

Have a whip round for the "Curb your enthusiasm" boxset, and have your dream come true.

]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Bo4iDq2UL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

edna_clouds;3677026

Happy Caturday Edna................ lmao :whistling: ... mums the word! ;-)

thesaint;3677014

I don't think so, just people realising that they are not as "Big" as … I don't think so, just people realising that they are not as "Big" as they thought.

Maybe they realised that they're not as "big" as they thought and this is also only a misc section of a shopping deals website, I think some ego's might be bruised.

Ya know what though. Who really cares? The more it's discussed the more their ego's will inflate again.

Banned

nikkib123;3677060

And again I agree with the above (you speak alot of sense for a donkey!)

As always! :w00t:

What has been going on??? Who has left and why has everyone stop using … What has been going on??? Who has left and why has everyone stop using their avatars?I am obviously not in the "in crowd" ha ha :-D

Dunno. Haven't a clue. I'm not one of those sending PMs or MSN'ing - so I'm not in this in crowd either obviously!

lol pathetic, if the misc is doing your nut in then put certain people on ignore....dont go in certain threads OR take a break from it for gods sake.... But all this 'this is my last day' business is absolutely ridiculous and attention seeking GROW UP

[SIZE="7"]MISC >>>SERIOUS BIZNESS[/SIZE]

Supermod

Guys, this is my last day. I cant take this misc business anymore.

lol @ anyone "pulling their avatars" in protest.

It's Christmas and people are taking an obscure board on a website intended for discussing consumer deals seriously - let's feel good about ourselves, people!

I wondered what this thread was referring to, so clicked a random thread and saw some real serious talk about....posting on the Internet.

Lives - BOGOF right outside your basement door, loser(s).

nikkib123;3677097

Does anyone know where the christmas card comp thread is please? (sorry … Does anyone know where the christmas card comp thread is please? (sorry Imranmaz for using your thread to ask a question) HAPPY CHRISTMAS :santa:

reported .......serious thread and my last day now cant stand any more thread hijacking its affecting my job....

:p:santa::p:santa:

As ^^^^^^^^^

I think that Bella got very fed up with being spammed:!:

I have no idea for the other few, but I don't think it's a protest. :?: I have the impression that there will be many PMs MSNs e-mails phone calls and perhaps other acronyms without the need for misc.

Every thread that I've remarked on this subject, except one, has been pulled so I would think that this one will only be around a bit longer!!:roll:

So come on then, let's get names on the thread. Only people I've seen who have gone are BG1 (for one week) and acecatcher and neither seems to be a 'protest' - acecatcher says he'll be back in April or something (can't wait :roll:). Who are the others that have have gone?

Many of HUKD's major posters must be feeling the fatigue by now - some spend all day on here.

There's usually a trend as to how many posts you tally up as time goes on - maybe a few have reached the stage where their sick of it.

Maybe they feel they want to be noticed.

Does make me laugh the way some who only post in misc act as though the site revolves around them - and think any points they make (or arguments they have) carry more weight or resonance just because it's them posting it!

HUKD should be: all are welcome.

Supermod

nikkib123;3677107

Oh but I would miss your dancing spider man :-(

...I will donate it to someone else. At least you have further proved why I need t hang up my misc boots.

chesso;3677192

I have no idea for the other few, but I don't think it's a … I have no idea for the other few, but I don't think it's a [SIZE="3"]protest[/SIZE]. :?:

LMAO

:oops::oops::oops::oops:

Supermod

robtallica;3677197

Many of HUKD's major posters must be feeling the fatigue by now - some … Many of HUKD's major posters must be feeling the fatigue by now - some spend all day on here.There's usually a trend as to how many posts you tally up as time goes on - maybe a few have reached the stage where their sick of it.Maybe they feel they want to be noticed.Does make me laugh the way some who only post in misc act as though the site revolves around them - and think any points they make (or arguments they have) carry more weight or resonance just because it's them posting it!HUKD should be: all are welcome.

Agreed. There are far too many arrogant people on here. It makes me laugh that its only the internet but people take things far too serious. They contribute nothing to the site.

robtallica;3677197

Does make me laugh the way some who only post in misc act as though the … Does make me laugh the way some who only post in misc act as though the site revolves around them - and think any points they make (or arguments they have) carry more weight or resonance just because it's them posting it!

magicjay1986;3677220

Agreed. There are far too many arrogant people on here. It makes me laugh … Agreed. There are far too many arrogant people on here. It makes me laugh that its only the internet but people take things far too serious. They contribute nothing to the site.

Viva la vida! Let the weak of mind eat brioche! :giggle:

im obviously not in the "in crowd" as many times when making a comment in a thread i get ignored as people are too busy chatting between themselfs which is well rude and annoying

i dont post as much as i used to with the bubba about now and when i do get the chance to come on theres not a lot going on

Supermod

ilovepink;3677330

im obviously not in the "in crowd" as many times when making a comment in … im obviously not in the "in crowd" as many times when making a comment in a thread i get ignored as people are too busy chatting between themselfs which is well rude and annoying i dont post as much as i used to with the bubba about now and when i do get the chance to come on theres not a lot going on

Hello!!

kungfu;3677204

LMAO :oops::oops::oops::oops:

Gosh it's ages since I saw anyone that embarrasssed!!;-)

imranmaz;3677380

who would really want to be in the "in" crowd of a website... i mean its … who would really want to be in the "in" crowd of a website... i mean its not something you would tell your real friends down the pub or at work or even your little bubba!

yeah i know just this place used to be a laugh and killed time when i was preggers

imranmaz;3677380

who would really want to be in the "in" crowd of a website... i mean its … who would really want to be in the "in" crowd of a website... i mean its not something you would tell your real friends down the pub or at work or even your little bubba!

Exactly - in fact, if anything it should be something to be embarrassed about, at least if you get into high post counts like me -- It is embarrassing... :oops:

Perhaps accounts should be banned once they hit 5,000 posts. Now there's an idea...

imranmaz;3677380

who would really want to be in the "in" crowd of a website

I know of a few lol. I don't really feel sorry for them or anything, I think a forum community needs people like this. One of the funniest things I have read on this forum was someone referring to themselves as Hot UK Deals "Biggest Member" - just thinking about it makes me laugh :thumbsup:

The fact they were probably deadly serious and never realised what they had just typed (and posted) makes it even more comical.

Don't judge these people, they are literally internet comedy genius and without them this place would be very dull.

PhearFactor;3677431

Don't judge these people, they are literally internet comedy genius and … Don't judge these people, they are literally internet comedy genius and without them this place would be very dull.

Very true. BG1, get your ass back here!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31154
      2. Weekly game codes giveaway 182722
      3. Find out how good your GP surgery is1010
      4. Did you know?2951

See more discussions