Groups

Banned

10 Comments

Wow, another JFK thread.

Wow, more serious hate.

Parody threads suck

thesaint;3693089

Parody threads suck

I have no idea who you are an hope that this is a 'joke', but if its not, you could cost her her job.

There are professional relationships and personal ones. Teachers should not have current students on their facebook friends lists.

pmsl ............ didnt take long for our "playa" to post ......

everyone stop posting threads about him so he can go to bed ........ he has an early start at pre-school tomorrow...... they learn alphabet tomorrow :whistling:

faevilangel;3693177

pmsl ............ didnt take long for our "playa" to post ......everyone … pmsl ............ didnt take long for our "playa" to post ......everyone stop posting threads about him so he can go to bed ........ he has an early start at pre-school tomorrow...... they learn alphabet tomorrow :whistling:

Wow, serious hate.

curvy_chicka;3693127

I have no idea who you are an hope that this is a 'joke', but if its not, … I have no idea who you are an hope that this is a 'joke', but if its not, you could cost her her job.There are professional relationships and personal ones. Teachers should not have current students on their facebook friends lists.

srs much?

imranmaz;3693296

you hear it in ur head.... Fail stands

Not true.

No need to playa hate.

curvy_chicka;3693127

I have no idea who you are an hope that this is a 'joke', but if its not, … I have no idea who you are an hope that this is a 'joke', but if its not, you could cost her her job.There are professional relationships and personal ones. Teachers should not have current students on their facebook friends lists.

We're encouraged to use it..

teachers can contact us easier on it then ring out mobiles.

Wow, serious hate.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4522112
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35195
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1334
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846346

See more discussions