a red cross?

i can see it
    pretty...but why?
    Now I just want one too!!!!

:cry:

how much is that worth imranmaz?

acecatcher3;3746583

how much is that worth imranmaz?

OOOOOooo!!!! i know this one........About £3.50?

tree fiddy?

Exceptionally nice and sparkly. Thank you very much.:thumbsup:
    It'll do well for the special occasions when yesterday's necklace is a little quiet - like the state opening of Parliament or the like!!
    edit: It is for wearing right?
    xxx

Goonieman;3746601

OOOOOooo!!!! i know this one........About £3.50?

MarzBarz;3746617

tree fiddy?

lool

Chesso cant post no more, she will get fired at work if she does, she will be back in march

imranmaz;3746659

you can wear it when I get promoted! :thumbsup:Yes, it is for wearing. It … you can wear it when I get promoted! :thumbsup:Yes, it is for wearing. It is a tiara.

Thought so, but wouldn't have wanted to sally forth to the big occasions if it was a necklace stand.:oops:
    Dreams sorted for tonight then!!

chesso.......have you and imranmaz got something going on??? is he your toy boy?lol

bellabonkers;3746720

chesso.......have you and imranmaz got something going on??? is he your … chesso.......have you and imranmaz got something going on??? is he your toy boy?lol

I'm his good deed for the day!!

Bella, it's good to see you've signed up for S virtual :santa::gift: - see how I did that.
    I'm off to bed now.

Play nicely everyone:thumbsup:

Oh and BG1 - it's ace!!

chesso;3746755

I'm his good deed for the day!! Bella, it's good to see you've signed … I'm his good deed for the day!! Bella, it's good to see you've signed up for S virtual :santa::gift: - see how I did that.I'm off to bed now. Play nicely everyone:thumbsup:Oh and BG1 - it's ace!!

this post reminded me chesso

chesso;3746755

I'm his good deed for the day!! Bella, it's good to see you've signed … I'm his good deed for the day!! Bella, it's good to see you've signed up for S virtual :santa::gift: - see how I did that.I'm off to bed now. Play nicely everyone:thumbsup:Oh and BG1 - it's ace!!

ur an acecatcher3 alias ?

imranmaz;3756346

More lovely sparkly stuff.:-D
    Thank you so much:thumbsup:
    I think I'd better have a health warning
    - 'Do not look directly - wear eye protection' ;-)

They are gorgeous.:)

chesso - you are getting spoilt !!!! :santa:

Haha8-) Thank you .
    Non-drinking strappies!!
    Lighting up the room.
    Best have some sensible flatties for going out in.:-D

Not a jumper with the arms tucked out of the way!! How can I appear pleased?

No, a nice snuggly hottie.:thumbsup:
    Gratefully accepted. I will fill it up straight away and tootle off after a lemsip. I'll be right as rain in no time.:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions