Expired

-

Found 27th JanEdited by:"Fuzzy-Dunlop"
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
I've been with Talktalk twice and both times at the contract end, they would only offer me a higher price than they are advertising the same service for on the bus stop outside my house! Needless to say I changed suppliers.
Pandamansays11 h, 35 m ago

I've been with Talktalk twice and both times at the contract end, they …I've been with Talktalk twice and both times at the contract end, they would only offer me a higher price than they are advertising the same service for on the bus stop outside my house! Needless to say I changed suppliers.

Same,I was at the end of contract,there reworded and offered me the super fast internet,I said that's not fibre that's normal, that's what I am on now and I know what speeds are, and you giving it me for a longer, pound more, she then offered me what new customer get, and what I been offered by post and acting like she was doing me a favour, so I thought i not staying with a company who treats me like a fool and thought I might as well go with virgin for 5 pound more and go from 5 mb too 50 mb
They have always managed to get me a better deal when the time comes, currently pay £29 a month for "up to" 76mb.

The main thing for me is Virgin isn't available and for some reason Sky, BT and Plusnet say I can't get that package as it will only go up to 30mb, despite it working fine with TalkTalk at much faster speeds.
£25 a month for line rental, phone all calls and broadband. On an 18 month term. Been with them for year and must be one of the few to like Talk talk.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants