Groups
    EXPIRED

13 Comments

mod

Well, if you like the Peter Kay "got a celebrity" whatever it was called there's the next instalment on at 10pm on channel 4.
    Get a few bottles of wine and some Doritos and have a night with the TV

andywedge;3812449

Well, if you like the Peter Kay "got a celebrity" whatever it was called … Well, if you like the Peter Kay "got a celebrity" whatever it was called there's the next instalment on at 10pm on channel 4.Get a few bottles of wine and some Doritos and have a night with the TV

agree:thumbsup: its winter its cold and rainy...stay in the warmth....u cant be dissapointed with that and the odds of getting a cold over xmas if your out in this weather:p

You got a bottle of vino in? Bed down and enjoy a nice relax. Get the bath and Chhhiiiiiilllllll :thumbsup:

Stay in mate. That what i'm doing. But i'm also ill :cry: Just waiting around for the IT crowd which is always awesome!

stay in & watch the snooker :whistling:

I say: Out you go; you never know what might happen. You might have the night of your life.:thumbsup: If it's rubbish you can always just go home. ;-)

Take spare paper hankies.

i'd have to agree, think of all the flu/cold/norovirus germs breeding in those hot, sweaty pubs!!plus you can just sit in your pj's, no slap, and pig out in front of the telly!!:-D

starsparkle2311;3812533

yeh. I've been been ill this week too, just can't face it:thumbsup: I'm … yeh. I've been been ill this week too, just can't face it:thumbsup: I'm ok now, just don't wanna go out:-D

I've had this thing for a week now, it was a flu but its turning into a chest infection. So not happy at the moment. Grrr.

real life>>>>>>>>>>>e-life

Save your well earned for another day, me thinks

same here hun, im supposed to be out tonight.. I didnt go, I prefer having mates around mine for takeaway and girly chick flick..

Im not big on pub crawls, getting hammered. Not my scene.

i managed to get out of going out clubbing tonight but i still have to go to my mate's to watch movies, stil better than fussing over what to wear and heels hurting your feet etc...so stay in :santa:

I've just eat Chinese and am ready to hibernate - 8 days off work and going to Paris on Tues - Yippee!!! SKY HIGH EURO - Here I come!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1929
      3. love affairs1547
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767273

See more discussions