Groups

26 Comments

hehe....thats pretty sucky!

Getting married in 2007 :w00t:

jellybaby22;3830318

joining HUKD :whistling:

wow u joined 2008..thought ud been around a lot longer!

classic simpsons, some people say that family guy is way funnier but simpsons has so many classic quotes

how i treated a girl

I have no regrets. Non that I can think of. I feel more optomistic about 2009 though....somethings already started to make me smile more as the year draws to an end

massmail666;3830369

more info, the suspense is killing me

used her......now she doesnt trust me...my own fault...ill gain it bk :thumbsup:

nothing.

acecatcher3;3830386

used her......now she doesnt trust me...my own fault...ill gain it bk … used her......now she doesnt trust me...my own fault...ill gain it bk :thumbsup:

[SIZE="7"]ALPHA[/SIZE]

Getting married in 2008

black gerbil1;3830411

[SIZE="7"]ALPHA[/SIZE]

alpha idiot

black gerbil1;3830411

[SIZE="7"]ALPHA[/SIZE]

nah nothing alpha bout it bro

Never regret anything that made you smile :-D

Soooo, just the rest :thumbsup:

Roll on 2009!

munnski;3830431

Never regret anything that made you smile :-DSoooo, just the rest … Never regret anything that made you smile :-DSoooo, just the rest :thumbsup:Roll on 2009!

ur so positive!:-D

magicbeans;3830428

alpha idiot

lol
    acecatcher3;3830429

nah nothing alpha bout it bro

wow just lost ALPHA status, well you held onto that for 2mintues, you fail me.

black gerbil1;3830440

lolwow just lost ALPHA status, well you held onto that for 2mintues, … lolwow just lost ALPHA status, well you held onto that for 2mintues, [SIZE="6"]you love me[/SIZE].

yes......yes i do xx

http://www.cozzifantutti.com/modfab/reichenlouis.jpg

magicbeans;3830439

ur so positive!:-D

I'm having one of those 2009 is going to be a better year and everything is going to fall into place nights :thumbsup: Hope it lasts :-D

Merry Christmas everyone xx :santa:

none, regrets are for those who hold on to the past and hold grudges, costs way too much energy to be angry or similar because of regret,live for the now

Alfonse;3830490

none, regrets are for those who hold on to the past and hold grudges, … none, regrets are for those who hold on to the past and hold grudges, costs way too much energy to be angry or similar because of regret,live for the now

yeah boy!

Alfonse;3830490

none, regrets are for those who hold on to the past and hold grudges, … none, regrets are for those who hold on to the past and hold grudges, costs way too much energy to be angry or similar because of regret,live for the now

The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it. The present is here, live it

.....the below is how i feel atm...

Right actions in the future are the best apologies for bad actions in the past.

sadiebabes;3830321

Getting married in 2007 :w00t:

Its not that bad is it? Im treating you like a queen!!

acecatcher3;3830507

The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it. … The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it. The present is here, live it.....the below is how i feel atm...Right actions in the future are the best apologies for bad actions in the past.

amen :thumbsup::oops::-D

merry christmas and god bless us all

http://www.cedmagic.com/featured/christmas-carol/1983-mickey-tiny-tim.jpg

Right actions in the future are the best apologies for bad actions in the past.[/QUOTE]

:thumbsup: very true

Alfonse;3830526

amen :thumbsup::oops::-Dmerry christmas and god bless us all

u make me laugh alot

I dont think i have any regrets really of 2008.

Will come back later if i think of any lol

Banned

acecatcher3;3830357

how i treated a girl

Your forgiven
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions