Found 26th Dec 2008

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

Lol, I've got my eye on every single one of the pressies I bought for kids (niece, nephew, ex's son and current gf's kids)..........I think I bought them for myself rather than for the kids. :giggle:

I know I know......I'm a big kid. :lol:

lol, I think thats one of the good reasons to be a parent, chose your kids xmas stuff so you can regress!

my eldest got batman lego for his DS and i must say i love it when he says 'mam i can't do this bit, will you do it for me' :-D then he snatches it back off me when i've done what it is he can't :-( lol..... think i will be playing on this a lot when he's in bed lol

starsparkle2311;3861529

don't mind the hijacking BG1 but why can't you PM him? Aren't you 2 MSN, … don't mind the hijacking BG1 but why can't you PM him? Aren't you 2 MSN, youtube buddies?maybe reply to one of his quotes in another thread, there's plenty to choose from, and what's wrong with LOL? lol:-D

now wheres the fun/drama in that?:-D

starsparkle2311;3861542

hahahaha well i'm really excited for tomorrow 'cos we're gonna have a … hahahaha well i'm really excited for tomorrow 'cos we're gonna have a wii-fest with all their new games, i'm sure they'll love them, i know i will, and when they've had enough of that there's a bountiful supply of my fave dvds to watch too, aherm:oops: i mean their faves:p

Tell me about it....we bought my ex's son a Wii at launch a couple years back.....but it was mainly so I could play it. lol

We spent so much time playing together and had the best time....so it's always a great way to bond.....remember to use that as an excuse for when you're playing it...even if you're playing on your own cos you need to practice. :giggle:

starsparkle2311;3861553

hahahahaha i know, i don't mind, why haven't you started your own thread … hahahahaha i know, i don't mind, why haven't you started your own thread tonight? Are you taking it easy tonight?

ill prob make on tomorrow if I decide to buy any designer clother, ill take pics, the whole sha-bang.:thumbsup:

me! lol

my daughter got an acer note book ... i want it !!!

same daughter also got a wicked digital camera with its own printer to print ya own photos and its the coolest thing ever! from me of course :-D i want it! lool

other daughter got a 3 day holiday and romantic meal for two ( from me of course) i want it! lol

i bought the whole family Wii and Wii fit ... so im ok there cos its partly mine

jeeze did i die when i got my assesment on the Wii fit :oops: 47 !!! wtf ??? loool

youngest son got a nintendo ds lite and brain training ( again from the wonderful me lol) i want it !! its wicked lol

other son got designer clothes and trainers with paul smith aftershave :? errr maybe not i dont think i'd look to hot in his shirt loool

well i dont have kids but

my sister got a remote control car which i sooo want

my mum got mamma mia which was from me so we can watch together (tho she doesnt know it yet:))
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition74845
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
    3. Win free gin for a year99
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines65

See more discussions