Found 26th Dec 2008

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
32 Comments

power post

wtf man, who would get that close to a fox stroking like that when its looking to eat u......omfg, this is why i decided against gettin a dog, way too big, how did it let that thing lye on him, he must b mad

I LOL'd at the video.

(Although you are hating on me)

Best fox ever (apart from Chesso). I want one.

imranmaz;3861738

I was kinda jealous tbh.....dude I was sooo scared of my exgf's staff it … I was kinda jealous tbh.....dude I was sooo scared of my exgf's staff it would watch me ALL THE TIME... then come over and bark at me if I was eating and never gave him any... after a while I saw he was just a big greedy lazy boy.... dogs are great!!

hmm i just get a little scared and i get it in my head that they are thinking of biting me...i wish i cud just kick them so they know not to mess around but u cant coz its a dog an if u kick a dog ur messed up so i get worried coz if a dog comes at me and my mate owns it i cant do nout.....hence why i always end up jumping on car bonnets or generally screaming like a girl......i lose serious man points and its not cool, i dont mind stroking em its just they bitaggressive sumtimes like u know when they want u to throw the tennis ball they start barkin and ur like "o wtf man im a bit scared it looks angry...should i run"

its one of a long list of mini phobeas that i have lol

acecatcher3;3861760

hmm i just get a little scared and i get it in my head that they are … hmm i just get a little scared and i get it in my head that they are thinking of biting me...i wish i cud just kick them so they know not to mess around but u cant coz its a dog an if u kick a dog ur messed up so i get worried coz if a dog comes at me and my mate owns it i cant do nout.....hence why i always end up jumping on car bonnets or generally screaming like a girl......i lose serious man points and its not cool, i dont mind stroking em its just they bitaggressive sumtimes like u know when they want u to throw the tennis ball they start barkin and ur like "o wtf man im a bit scared it looks angry...should i run" its one of a long list of mini phobeas that i have lol

You're such a wimp.

angelfairee;3861743

Best fox ever (apart from Chesso). I want one.

Well what can I say??
Foxes = cool!!

angelfairee;3861769

You're such a wimp.

haha if it was a person gettin lippy id smash their head off stuff, but if they had a dog, id bolt like usain

(anyone see what i did there?)

Yeah - returned from insanity. lol

acecatcher3;3861778

haha if it was a person gettin lippy id smash their head off stuff, but … haha if it was a person gettin lippy id smash their head off stuff, but if they had a dog, id bolt like usain(anyone see what i did there?)

I see no future for us together I'm afraid, I love dogs. I'm sorry to break it to you like that, don't take it too hard. And don't cry.

for fox sake man

acecatcher3;3861760

hmm i just get a little scared and i get it in my head that they are … hmm i just get a little scared and i get it in my head that they are thinking of biting me...i wish i cud just kick them so they know not to mess around but u cant coz its a dog an if u kick a dog ur messed up so i get worried coz if a dog comes at me and my mate owns it i cant do nout.....hence why i always end up jumping on car bonnets or generally screaming like a girl......i lose serious man points and its not cool, i dont mind stroking em its just they bitaggressive sumtimes like u know when they want u to throw the tennis ball they start barkin and ur like "o wtf man im a bit scared it looks angry...should i run" its one of a long list of mini phobeas that i have lol

Get a toy poodle then... http://www.gotpetsonline.com/pictures-gallery/dog-pictures-breeders-puppies-rescue/toy-poodle-pictures-breeders-puppies-rescue/pictures/toy-poodle-0200.jpg

Loyal, cute (Dont give them that horrible poodle cut) and only 10" big.

]Wiki Clicky

angelfairee;3861795

I see no future for us together I'm afraid, I love dogs. I'm sorry to … I see no future for us together I'm afraid, I love dogs. I'm sorry to break it to you like that, don't take it too hard. And don't cry.

i like em too i just dont want one jumping on me like over my waist thats not cool.....and it can bark but just not at me.

angelfairee;3861743

I want one.

Me too!

cdemico;3861798

Get a toy poodle then... Loyal, cute (Dont give them that horrible poodle … Get a toy poodle then... Loyal, cute (Dont give them that horrible poodle cut) and only 10" big.

i think jumping on car bonnets and screaming is more alpha than buying a toy poodle...thanks tho loooooooooooooooool

acecatcher3;3861801

i like em too i just dont want one jumping on me like over my waist thats … i like em too i just dont want one jumping on me like over my waist thats not cool.....and it can bark but just not at me.

It pleases me that you're willing to compromise for the sake of our lasting relationship.

angelfairee;3861815

It pleases me that you're willing to compromise for the sake of our … It pleases me that you're willing to compromise for the sake of our lasting relationship.:p

well i guess when uve got something worth keeping ull fight to save it eh?!! :-D

acecatcher3;3861805

i think jumping on car bonnets and screaming is more alpha than buying a … i think jumping on car bonnets and screaming is more alpha than buying a toy poodle...thanks tho loooooooooooooooool

You'd think that but it's untrue. You can get more women with a cute little dog. My brothers used to always take our poodle out for a walk to chat up women. Infact it's how they have found their respective partners.

acecatcher3;3861820

well i guess when uve got something worth keeping ull fight to save it … well i guess when uve got something worth keeping ull fight to save it eh?!! :-D

You're starting to grow on me.

Wow, another JFK thread.

angelfairee;3861829

You're starting to grow on me.

in b4 bg makes a 5'9 joke

acecatcher3;3861836

in b4 bg makes a 5'9 joke

Wow, paranoia much.

5ft 9 though? I need a bigger man.

angelfairee;3861842

Wow, paranoia much.5ft 9 though? I need a bigger man.

lol damn woman, enjoy ur sleep im off to drool over dawson....oops i mean joey!

cdemico;3861824

You'd think that but it's untrue. You can get more women with a cute … You'd think that but it's untrue. You can get more women with a cute little dog. My brothers used to always take our poodle out for a walk to chat up women. Infact it's how they have found their respective partners.

loooooooooool no way!

anyway night night

x

acecatcher3;3861850

loooooooooool no way!anyway night night x

Night Night Ace xx

cdemico;3861824

You'd think that but it's untrue. You can get more women with a cute … You'd think that but it's untrue. You can get more women with a cute little dog. My brothers used to always take our poodle out for a walk to chat up women. Infact it's how they have found their respective partners.

their partners are women and not men . .

Banned

Ace your such a wuss...LOVE dogs...hate little dogs though..they are like rats

power post thread

ODB_69;3861907

Ace your such a wuss...LOVE dogs...hate little dogs though..they are like … Ace your such a wuss...LOVE dogs...hate little dogs though..they are like rats

Correct.

Bed for me as well. Happy Boxing Day to you all xxxxxxx

A fox crept into my house last month and ended up dying in our passage.

He was actually quite nice and I still remember him take his last gasp of air.

realfriendlyman;3861929

A fox crept into my house last month and ended up dying in our passage. … A fox crept into my house last month and ended up dying in our passage. :(He was actually quite nice and I still remember him take his last gasp of air.

i loled

acecatcher3;3861939

i loled

You evil Mofo. :giggle:

Btw........he didn't die cos my house stunk or anything. lol

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa80/realfriendlyman/19112008443.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659
    4. word association Game74244933

See more discussions