EXPIRED

32 Comments

goodnight hun, enjoyed your banter tonight :thumbsup: xx

hes gotta b in bed early fr sunday school...bless him

acecatcher3;3874521

hes gotta b in bed early fr sunday school...bless him

:w00t:
    hot water bottle in hand

Some Say His Thumb Is Sucked To The Bone And His Soother Smells Of Bonjela And Man Fat

you sad sad person. You must lead a very boring life starsparkle

harry127;3874728

you sad sad person. You must lead a very boring life starsparkle

hey..... leave starsparkle alone and if you don't agree with what she has posted, don't reply!!! :-D

lyndsbowes;3874738

hey..... leave starsparkle alone and if you don't agree with what she has … hey..... leave starsparkle alone and if you don't agree with what she has posted, don't reply!!! :-D

ouch, sorry

baarrrghhhhh

starsparkle2311;3874771

maybe, but you're reading this and replying.....................says it … maybe, but you're reading this and replying.....................says it all,zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

so agreed then. Thanks

starsparkle2311;3874811

whatever, you're still replying.....................helloooooooo do you … whatever, you're still replying.....................helloooooooo do you need friendship?:p

i have real friends, i dont need cyber chums like a few on here

harry127;3874834

i have real friends, i dont need cyber chums like a few on here

goodbye then :-D

lyndsbowes;3874840

goodbye then :-D

cyber away, byeeeeee

harry127;3874852

cyber away, byeeeeee

will do thx...... goodnight god bless :-D

lol pumping guns. I dont know about that. But hes probably pumping someguy. Maybe The JFK.

starsparkle2311;3874895

lol, yeh, convince yourself enough, it may come true.....................

knock out. Im beat.

hey starsparkle2311 whats up brah! ;-)

starsparkle2311;3874936

a lot, how's you? Can you cope with a saddo internetfile speaking to ya? … a lot, how's you? Can you cope with a saddo internetfile speaking to ya? lol, I'm good, hope you are too!!!!!!!!!!

would u listen to you two love birds....its sooo sweet......not

harry127;3874945

182 posts.....160 about bg1.......dorment multi id account much loool

acecatcher3;3874948

182 posts.....160 about bg1.......dorment multi id account much loool

and now in English please

starsparkle2311;3874952

oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh the sour smell of jealousy lol, wtf are you … oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh the sour smell of jealousy lol, wtf are you still here:?:roll::w00t:

thats a good one :-D

starsparkle2311;3874952

oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh the sour smell of jealousy lol, wtf are you … oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh the sour smell of jealousy lol, wtf are you still here:?:roll::w00t:

:w00t: goodnite to harry :-D

harry127;3874961

and now in English please

je deteste la anglais parce que cest barbant

starsparkle2311;3874936

a lot, how's you? Can you cope with a saddo internetfile speaking to ya? … a lot, how's you? Can you cope with a saddo internetfile speaking to ya? lol, I'm good, hope you are too!!!!!!!!!!

I was watching Peep show, but I missed you too much so I recorded it on my sky HD box, and now im here aww so sweet.
    harry127;3874945

you need more rep really, your points are void without it. (serious)

starsparkle2311;3874974

i know, are you yet again, jealous, you just can't resist can you? luv … i know, are you yet again, jealous, you just can't resist can you? luv ya, lol

eeeek you love me? please God no

starsparkle2311;3874997

that is so sad, internet people etc, get a … that is so sad, internet people etc, get a life.........................you wish:-D

:-D
    I like you

I have Colgate toothpaste, it makes your mouth dry when you go to sleep

amirite?

starsparkle2311;3874997

that is so sad, internet people etc, get a … that is so sad, internet people etc, get a life.........................you wish:-D

and you completely miss the irony of your post :whistling:

Harry is entitled to express his point of view in any thread on HDUK. If you want to keep it private then send BG1 a pm

starsparkle2311;3875058

"irony" check the dictionary, my thread, i will say what i … "irony" check the dictionary, my thread, i will say what i say!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hohoho'd at your post, WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!btw [SIZE="7"][COLOR="Magenta"]HUKD[/COLOR][/SIZE]

lol @ his location, is that near Ipswich ? sounds familiar but I cant put my finger on it lol

black gerbil1;3875064

lol @ his location, is that near Ipswich ?

HDUK :giggle:

gari189;3875035

and you completely miss the irony of your post :whistling:Harry is … and you completely miss the irony of your post :whistling:Harry is entitled to express his point of view in any thread on HDUK. If you want to keep it private then send BG1 a pm

dude.....

[SIZE="1"]wtf[/SIZE]

[CENTER][SIZE="2"]wtf[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[RIGHT][SIZE="3"]wtf[/SIZE][/RIGHT]

[SIZE="4"]wtf[/SIZE]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"]wtf[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[RIGHT][SIZE="6"]wtf[/SIZE][/RIGHT]

[CENTER][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Orange"]HOTUKDEALS AKA HUKD[/COLOR][/SIZE]

WHERE ARE U GETTING HDUK FROM???[/CENTER]

Its near fingeringhoe, essex.

acecatcher3;3875073

dude.....[SIZE="1"]wtf[/SIZE][CENTER][SIZE="2"]wtf[/SIZE][/CENTER][RIGHT][SIZE="3"]wtf[/SIZE][/RIGHT][SIZE="4"]wtf[/SIZE][CENTER][SIZE="5"]wtf[/SIZE][/CENTER][RIGHT][SIZE="6"]wtf[/SIZE][/RIGHT][CENTER][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Orange"]HOTUKDEALS AKA HUKD[/COLOR][/SIZE]WHERE ARE U GETTING HDUK FROM???[/CENTER]

o thats good that is

acecatcher3;3875073

dude.....[SIZE=1]wtf[/SIZE][CENTER][SIZE=2]wtf[/SIZE][/CENTER][RIGHT][SIZE=3]wtf[/SIZE][/RIGHT][SIZE=4]wtf[/SIZE][CENTER][SIZE=5]wtf[/SIZE][/CENTER][RIGHT][SIZE=6]wtf[/SIZE][/RIGHT][CENTER][SIZE=7][COLOR=Orange]HOTUKDEALS AKA HUKD[/COLOR][/SIZE]WHERE ARE U GETTING HDUK FROM???[/CENTER]

that annoys the heck out of me too. they know thye dont type in [url]www.hotdealsuk.com[/url]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4542123
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions