Groups
    EXPIRED

89 Comments

i gots 40 mins till ufc 92 is on! lets post count boost

infact....lets get 50 posts each within that time...just in this thread.

u up for it star??

tomm u got ur xbox live set up yet?

jellybaby22;3875574

reported...not SS just you.......fingers crossed..banned for the new year … reported...not SS just you.......fingers crossed..banned for the new year xx

im gonna go a step further and wish him dead.

acecatcher3;3875575

tomm u got ur xbox live set up yet?

aye, i added you earlier, im tgtom was playing with ODB earlier on cod waw. will give you a game tomorrow.

this gonna b easy peeps!!!!

t0mm;3875578

aye, i added you earlier, im tgtom was playing with ODB earlier on cod … aye, i added you earlier, im tgtom was playing with ODB earlier on cod waw. will give you a game tomorrow.

wtf, how have u got 6k + gs since havig xbox???

There are some people on here who are just...weird.

jellybaby22;3875581

yeah i have been doing that for a while...:)

haha ud feel bad tomoz if i did die!!!

acecatcher3;3875583

wtf, how have u got 6k + gs since havig xbox???

;-) This isn't my first xbox.

angelfairee;3875584

There are some people on here who are just...weird.

where do u live?..if u didnt have a bf...wud u meet up?

t0mm;3875588

;-) This isn't my first xbox.

oooo i thought this was gonna b ur first ever xbox looool! see when i first got the add i thought it was u then i saw the gs and thought "naaaaaaaaaah" thought it was chris mate tom....that explains it then!

can we all report ace for being a loser

acecatcher3;3875592

oooo i thought this was gonna b ur first ever xbox looool! see when i … oooo i thought this was gonna b ur first ever xbox looool! see when i first got the add i thought it was u then i saw the gs and thought "naaaaaaaaaah" thought it was chris mate tom....that explains it then!

yeah up for some games tomorrow?

acecatcher3;3875593

can we all report ace for being a loser

i have

t0mm;3875596

yeah up for some games tomorrow?

well ive got to watch ufc 92 soon which will mean i get to sleep bout 6ish....so ill b up at bout 5ish loool! i wudnt mind playin some cod 5 with ya....im new to it tho so ull have to bare with moi

star u suck..........might have to get a new pcb buddy.

acecatcher3;3875589

where do u live?..if u didnt have a bf...wud u meet up?

I would like to move further away from you. You weren't who I was talking about though.

can i get in trouble for this??? god i hope not

angelfairee;3875602

I would like to move further away from you. You weren't who I was talking … I would like to move further away from you. You weren't who I was talking about though.

lol move further away!!! ouch!....ah good...i am a little weird tho....in a good way ppl tell me!

jellybaby22;3875605

threads useless without names..........:whistling:

lets keep itanonymous or the thread will b spammed before i can get 50 posts.

jellybaby22;3875611

I hope so..4th report just gone in about you.....I suspect your a multi … I hope so..4th report just gone in about you.....I suspect your a multi (personality wise...)

i am beautiful no matter what u say...words cant bring me down!

before mods are eager to suspend or ban, remember its a season of love and unity......how can i unite ppl when i cant post...

jellybaby22;3875617

:lol: :lol: keep teling yourself that xx

u love me, hence te nudes u sent other day.

(no nudes were sent im lying)

i wud lol if star nipped to the loo to pinch a loaf...she wont know whats going on when she gets bk

jellybaby22;3875605

threads useless without names..........:whistling:

I'm trying to be nice to ace, I can't come out now and say it's him! Oh...

acecatcher3;3875609

lol move further away!!! ouch!....ah good...i am a little weird tho....in … lol move further away!!! ouch!....ah good...i am a little weird tho....in a good way ppl tell me!

I'm going to move in with you, that would be more punishment.

but its sunday morning

im confused

angelfairee;3875624

I'm trying to be nice to ace, I can't come out now and say it's him! … I'm trying to be nice to ace, I can't come out now and say it's him! Oh...I'm going to move in with you, that would be more punishment.

nah it wudnt, bcoz i dont have a gf atm my parents and family believe im gay...if anything ud b gettin em off my back :thumbsup:

jellybaby22;3875627

:lol: I love u..hence why no nudes were sent..I wouldnt do that to you xx

lol well im grateful.....christmas dinner is my favourite dinner and if u had...im sure i wudnt have been able to keep it down!

acecatcher3;3875637

lol well im grateful.....christmas dinner is my favourite dinner and if u … lol well im grateful.....christmas dinner is my favourite dinner and if u had...im sure i wudnt have been able to keep it down!

thats a lie ive decided ur a good looking girl, chris will b very lucky when he meets u

acecatcher3;3875633

nah it wudnt, bcoz i dont have a gf atm my parents and family believe im … nah it wudnt, bcoz i dont have a gf atm my parents and family believe im gay...if anything ud b gettin em off my back :thumbsup:

It's agreed then. I will be there with a million suitcases of stuff in 2 days. Change your bedsheets.

starsparkle2311;3875640

hi all i am the OP, how YA DOING?:thumbsup:

2 wipes or three?

angelfairee;3875643

It's agreed then. I will be there with a million suitcases of stuff in 2 … It's agreed then. I will be there with a million suitcases of stuff in 2 days. Change your bedsheets.

cant we slow this all down, im gettin overexited...ive neverseen a girl in real life let alone spoken to one :-D

monkeybrains;3875631

but its sunday morningim confused

monkey ur always confused!

thanks?

monkeybrains;3875654

thanks?

coz we all like doing this shiznich

post count boosting ftw.

monkeybrains;3875654

thanks?

your welcome dude! quote me bk

acecatcher3;3875657

coz we all like doing this shiznichpost count boosting ftw.

what does ftw stand for?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER44
      2. Virgin Media when moving house58
      3. Digital ps4 games11
      4. Android Box539

See more discussions