Expired

Top comments
I think it's inappropriate to have a conspiracy theory brought up at the current time.

Let's have a bit of perspective here.
The Facebook photo above suggests Brandy Vaughan was a founder of a huge Pharma.

No, Brandy was a sales rep of Merck. After that, all editing and writing. Currently pushing a huge agenda.
Pinch of salt.
Place is turning into mumsnet.
I'm fed up of hearing about this subject.

That facebook link is full of millennial garbage as usual.

Quote "Alfie who is fighting for his life"
Incorrect - medical intervention and the medical professionals have, until the courts had decided to terminate current treatments, been fighting to keep Alfie alive.

Quote "Why does the hospital want him to stay so badly"
They have been given court approval to stop current life supporting interventions. The only reason they and the courts are refusing the parents the right to discharge and take him abroad is because it's not in Alfie's best interest. No Pope or devine intervention/Act of God (or other similar) will save this life and the Pope/Vatican should STFU

Quote "This is all about profit $$"
This comment just proves that a moron wrote this garbage - zero common sense (the reason I'm pointing towards millennial)

Quote "No update on if or when they plan to inject the lethal chemicals"
Now if the subject/story/topic wasn't sad enough I'd be screaming that comment was the worst gag of planet Earth's history. No intelligent life form would contemplate the suggestion that the hospital is waiting with bated breath to inject lethal chemicals you utter moron. They are removing current life supporting interventions.

Facebook have failed yet again - it should be removed.... In the words of a Great Leader "Fake news"
Edited by: "philphil61" 25th Apr
This is such a sad case. As a parent myself i can't imagine how difficult this must be for his Mum and dad. Your first instinct is to look after your child. The thing is though, nobody is offering a cure. He could go to Italy but there is nothing they can offer there to cure him . All they can do is keep him alive in the state he is in which is a state which is only going to deteriorate as time goes by. The child can never have any quality of life but if he was your child how easy a decision would that be? The conspiracy theories and the misguided army outside threatening to set off fire alarms thus endangering the lives of every other seriously ill child in that hospital aren't helping anything.
22 Comments
It's on Facebook then it's true! Having said that something smells of fish!! My OH follows all this and feels sad about it. I just read about it in the news, well just a few lines of it or I try to listen to some of the rubbish she tells me what people are putting on FB.
I did say to her though this morning, are they possibly covering something up that they may have done sometime back? Conspiracy theories?
Edited by: "caverncity" 25th Apr
I think it's inappropriate to have a conspiracy theory brought up at the current time.

Let's have a bit of perspective here.
The Facebook photo above suggests Brandy Vaughan was a founder of a huge Pharma.

No, Brandy was a sales rep of Merck. After that, all editing and writing. Currently pushing a huge agenda.
Pinch of salt.
drasim13 m ago

The Facebook photo above suggests Brandy Vaughan was a founder of a huge …The Facebook photo above suggests Brandy Vaughan was a founder of a huge Pharma.

Where did you get Brandy Vaughan from, I see Victoria Rose-Turkington.
123thisisme46 s ago

Where did you get Brandy Vaughan from, I see Victoria Rose-Turkington.

Link at the end of the conversation
CoeK10 m ago

Thats because we arent allowed to discus anything of intrest any more.
drasim1 m ago

Link at the end of the conversation

Ah OK, I cant see FB in work.
CoeK26 m ago

David Icke's forums more like!
123thisisme2 h, 58 m ago

Thats because we arent allowed to discus anything of intrest any more.

Weather's nice tonight...
I do think Alder Hey are hiding something but " a Pharma company would have paid billions to carry out a study" is worthy of the top tin foil brigades list.
Edited by: "Darzen" 25th Apr
I don't think a pharma company will pay billions to research something that affects so few, where would the profit be in that?
I'm fed up of hearing about this subject.

That facebook link is full of millennial garbage as usual.

Quote "Alfie who is fighting for his life"
Incorrect - medical intervention and the medical professionals have, until the courts had decided to terminate current treatments, been fighting to keep Alfie alive.

Quote "Why does the hospital want him to stay so badly"
They have been given court approval to stop current life supporting interventions. The only reason they and the courts are refusing the parents the right to discharge and take him abroad is because it's not in Alfie's best interest. No Pope or devine intervention/Act of God (or other similar) will save this life and the Pope/Vatican should STFU

Quote "This is all about profit $$"
This comment just proves that a moron wrote this garbage - zero common sense (the reason I'm pointing towards millennial)

Quote "No update on if or when they plan to inject the lethal chemicals"
Now if the subject/story/topic wasn't sad enough I'd be screaming that comment was the worst gag of planet Earth's history. No intelligent life form would contemplate the suggestion that the hospital is waiting with bated breath to inject lethal chemicals you utter moron. They are removing current life supporting interventions.

Facebook have failed yet again - it should be removed.... In the words of a Great Leader "Fake news"
Edited by: "philphil61" 25th Apr
philphil6143 m ago

I'm fed up of hearing about this subject.That facebook link is full of …I'm fed up of hearing about this subject.That facebook link is full of millennial garbage as usual.Quote "Alfie who is fighting for his life"Incorrect - medical intervention and the medical professionals have, until the courts had decided to terminate current treatments, been fighting to keep Alfie alive.Quote "Why does the hospital want him to stay so badly"They have been given court approval to stop current life supporting interventions. The only reason they and the courts are refusing the parents the right to discharge and take him abroad is because it's not in Alfie's best interest. No Pope or devine intervention/Act of God (or other similar) will save this life and the Pope/Vatican should STFUQuote "This is all about profit $$"This comment just proves that a moron wrote this garbage - zero common sense (the reason I'm pointing towards millennial)Quote "No update on if or when they plan to inject the lethal chemicals"Now if the subject/story/topic wasn't sad enough I'd be screaming that comment was the worst gag of planet Earth's history. No intelligent life form would contemplate the suggestion that the hospital is waiting with bated breath to inject lethal chemicals you utter moron. They are removing current life supporting interventions.Facebook have failed yet again - it should be removed.... In the words of a Great Leader "Fake news"

Don’t be fed up. It’s just the internet.
philphil6153 m ago

I'm fed up of hearing about this subject.That facebook link is full of …I'm fed up of hearing about this subject.That facebook link is full of millennial garbage as usual.Quote "Alfie who is fighting for his life"Incorrect - medical intervention and the medical professionals have, until the courts had decided to terminate current treatments, been fighting to keep Alfie alive.Quote "Why does the hospital want him to stay so badly"They have been given court approval to stop current life supporting interventions. The only reason they and the courts are refusing the parents the right to discharge and take him abroad is because it's not in Alfie's best interest. No Pope or devine intervention/Act of God (or other similar) will save this life and the Pope/Vatican should STFUQuote "This is all about profit $$"This comment just proves that a moron wrote this garbage - zero common sense (the reason I'm pointing towards millennial)Quote "No update on if or when they plan to inject the lethal chemicals"Now if the subject/story/topic wasn't sad enough I'd be screaming that comment was the worst gag of planet Earth's history. No intelligent life form would contemplate the suggestion that the hospital is waiting with bated breath to inject lethal chemicals you utter moron. They are removing current life supporting interventions.Facebook have failed yet again - it should be removed.... In the words of a Great Leader "Fake news"

“Great Leader”
philphil611 h, 14 m ago

Most of the people on Facebook are middle aged mums. So only a few decades younger than you rather than the 5 or so of a millennial.
This is such a sad case. As a parent myself i can't imagine how difficult this must be for his Mum and dad. Your first instinct is to look after your child. The thing is though, nobody is offering a cure. He could go to Italy but there is nothing they can offer there to cure him . All they can do is keep him alive in the state he is in which is a state which is only going to deteriorate as time goes by. The child can never have any quality of life but if he was your child how easy a decision would that be? The conspiracy theories and the misguided army outside threatening to set off fire alarms thus endangering the lives of every other seriously ill child in that hospital aren't helping anything.
philphil612 h, 37 m ago

you've been a bit quiet recently. Then again so have i. Trust all is ok. PM me if the world is awful
psychobitchfromhell1 h, 29 m ago

The conspiracy theories and the misguided army outside threatening to set …The conspiracy theories and the misguided army outside threatening to set off fire alarms thus endangering the lives of every other seriously ill child in that hospital aren't helping anything.

^^This^^
IMHO they all need jail time and hard labour at that.

Yes it's OK to protest and voice your opinions but when you affect any innocent person visiting the hospital whether for patient care or other then it's just not acceptable...
So people listen to the opinion of some random self interested woman with no medical qualifications, who believes vaccines are evil, believes in organ donation companies and doesn't understand what a vegetative state is but not the Drs and experts that have been involved in testing this case in court again and again.
More Fake News. Enough said.
Alfie passed away this morning at 2.30
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions