Found 31st Dec 2009

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

You can either get a standard ethernet cable, and a adaptor, or it has built in wireless.

]http://www1.dealextreme.com/productimages/sku_13972_1_small.jpg

Have you already got a wireless router in the house? - If so you won't need to buy anything additional, unless you want to put a browser on the Wii too (Opera) but if you have loads of games with Wii Star Points you can buy it from those (Remember you can register a DS too if you have one for an additional 500 Wii Points).

If you have a wireless router you just enter your WEP code on the Wii (assuming your network is locked) and away you go.

if you have a router use the wireless

Same as abvance..if you have a router (for ur internet) then got to shopping channel and go through the stages! Done!
Or go on google for a better description

starsparkle2311;3910034

I think I may need that thing thesaint has pictured? Where do I buy … I think I may need that thing thesaint has pictured? Where do I buy that? How much?:)

Click the picture.

just got the daughter a wii for xmas & have registered it at club nintendo for wii star points - to convert to wii points
why have some games (brand new, not pre-owned) not got the scratchcard sheet with the code on inside? how do you register them?

J9STL;3917315

just got the daughter a wii for xmas & have registered it at club … just got the daughter a wii for xmas & have registered it at club nintendo for wii star points - to convert to wii pointswhy have some games (brand new, not pre-owned) not got the scratchcard sheet with the code on inside? how do you register them?

You only get the points with games produced by nintendo (e.g. Not EA games etc). Unfortunately, this means a lot of the games you get wont have them

kelly_o_fanatic;3917358

You only get the points with games produced by nintendo (e.g. Not EA … You only get the points with games produced by nintendo (e.g. Not EA games etc). Unfortunately, this means a lot of the games you get wont have them

ah, that explains it then - thank you
can I register a 2 yr old DS? no mention of starpoints in the packaging (yes I still have the box)

J9STL;3917483

ah, that explains it then - thank youcan I register a 2 yr old DS? no … ah, that explains it then - thank youcan I register a 2 yr old DS? no mention of starpoints in the packaging (yes I still have the box)

There should have been a little card in the box with the scratch off panel in. If no card in the box, then there is no way of entering to get the points

kelly_o_fanatic;3917358

You only get the points with games produced by nintendo (e.g. Not EA … You only get the points with games produced by nintendo (e.g. Not EA games etc). Unfortunately, this means a lot of the games you get wont have them

Only the good games!!

Why weren't you impressed OP?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769295
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604800
    3. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608652
    4. Coming up to bonfire night ...2128

See more discussions