Found 10th Jan 2009

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
180 Comments

23yrs old

Hmmm. Interesting. Depends how fit she is.

Depends what they are like, when i was 25 i met a lad who i thought was the same age, i was mortified to find out he was 18!

imranmaz;4012241

I haven't hooked up with a 35yo but there seem to be quite alot of … I haven't hooked up with a 35yo but there seem to be quite alot of 30somethings at some of the more posh dinner parties i go to...and they are pretty rich too! :w00t: btw i thought you were like 60 or something....older women rock!

probably, but younger "ladies" have more to learn if you know what i mean.

87, give or take a decade or two

robtallica;4012247

Hmmm. Interesting. Depends how fit she is.

:thumbsup: .....fazakerley

.............but 50 tops

Dunno...depends on whether she wears it well rather than her age.....at the end of the day its all good

Wise man once said: when you're 16 you want a 32 year old.

When you're 32 you want 2x 16yr olds.

My husband is 12 years younger than me

owlass;4012299

:thumbsup: .....fazakerley.............but 50 tops

...unless she's a millionairess :thumbsup:

I think love knows no barriers. So as long as her hips are still shakin' then it's fair game.

imranmaz;4012330

...... i guess we were in two different places!

Yes, she was in a land of dreams.....while you were having Lucy Pinder in yours :w00t:

Edit : You naughty sausage you! :w00t:

tinkerbell28;4012354

My husband pressured me!!!!! He is RAF, thought I might do a runner;-). … My husband pressured me!!!!! He is RAF, thought I might do a runner;-). But seriously he talked me round and he is the best!

Hope you don't mean RAF as in "rough as f..."

:?

imranmaz;4012397

dude the area where i work has lots and lots of rich older ladies...AND … dude the area where i work has lots and lots of rich older ladies...AND they live close to work! it's half the reason why i'm asking!

Nail them!!!! Nail them all I say!!!

Do it!!! Do it now!!!! :-D

The well renowned formula to work out if they are too young or not:

Your age divided by 2 add 7.

That works out whether a person is within your limits.

(Not my formula BTW)

imranmaz;4012397

dude the area where i work has lots and lots of rich older ladies...AND … dude the area where i work has lots and lots of rich older ladies...AND they live close to work! it's half the reason why i'm asking!

Go as old as you possibly can then. Puts you all the closer to that big payday :-D

I've never dated anyone older than me..always younger, not loads younger, just a few years.

Don't think it really matters 'cos they're all the same from the neck down!:w00t:

karaokecolin;4012460

Don't think it really matters 'cos they're all the same from the neck … Don't think it really matters 'cos they're all the same from the neck down!:w00t:

but some have it past their knees :-(

A problem is age conflicts with female agility

My boss dated a 61 year old when he was 18.

Personally, I've always preferred a younger piece.

robtallica;4012506

A problem is age conflicts with female agility

Mmmmm.... but men, as a rule, are far less agile than women..... :thinking:

Probably evens out with age... ? ;-)

tinkerbell28;4012543

CARP, I am nearly 28 and more agile than any 18 year old and I have had 3 … CARP, I am nearly 28 and more agile than any 18 year old and I have had 3 kids............I look after myself, I used to be a dancer (so no agility issues) and my younger hubby loves it!

You think your old at 28? :?

dmh77;4012566

Mmmmm.... but men, as a rule, are far less agile than women..... … Mmmmm.... but men, as a rule, are far less agile than women..... :thinking:Probably evens out with age... ? ;-)

Different beasts, women are like cats, men are like dogs. We have more purpose like dogs do

Cats pose and preen thinking the sun shines out of they're backside...

i'm not long 26 and my hubby will be 36 this month..... we got together when i was 18 and he was 27 :-D

starsparkle2311;4012280

yeh, they don't recognise an incompetent man:thumbsup:

NO something to do with "hit counters" actually.

tinkerbell28;4012610

YES and..........

Sound like your a fan of Logan's Run.

lyndsbowes;4012628

i'm not long 26 and my hubby will be 36 this month..... we got together … i'm not long 26 and my hubby will be 36 this month..... we got together when i was 18 and he was 27 :-D

ALN=Hella smart guy.

Way to go mon brave.

When I was 20; I enjoyed a 30 year old. She thought I was similar age.....

Her mum saw straight through me.................:w00t:

robtallica;4012655

ALN=Hella smart guy.Way to go mon brave.

:giggle: :oops:
his friends all said it would never last and we've been together 7 yrs :-D

lyndsbowes;4012666

:giggle: :oops:his friends all said it would never last and we've been … :giggle: :oops:his friends all said it would never last and we've been together 7 yrs :-D

getting itchy :whistling:

I was 25 & oh was 16 when we hit it off.

12 years ago & still plodding on.

In her head she's older than me though!!

lyndsbowes;4012666

:giggle: :oops:his friends all said it would never last and we've been … :giggle: :oops:his friends all said it would never last and we've been together 7 yrs :-D

He knew a good thing when he saw it.

My sis loves Lips btw, finds some of the lyrics are a wee problemo on certain songs. Loves it in the main tho

It's raining men is her most played - even if it's the pants Geri Halliwell version.

owlass;4012670

getting itchy :whistling:

not anymore :lol:

robtallica;4012603

Different beasts, women are like cats, men are like dogs. We have more … Different beasts, women are like cats, men are like dogs. We have more purpose like dogs do :pCats pose and preen thinking the sun shines out of they're backside...

Lol, so essentially, you are puppies for ALL of your lives... have a tendancy to bite when you get carried away... will hump anything with a hole... love to sniff a** or 2 - hundred... are WAY too excitable, in any new situation..... and are more brute strength than sense???? ( I have had both my knees and shoulders done in by my STUPID dog!!!! :?)

Lol... I'm a cat!!! :whistling:

robtallica;4012685

He knew a good thing when he saw it.My sis loves Lips btw, finds some of … He knew a good thing when he saw it.My sis loves Lips btw, finds some of the lyrics are a wee problemo on certain songs. Loves it in the main tho :)It's raining men is her most played - even if it's the pants Geri Halliwell version.

awww thx babes
i'm soooooo glad your sis loves lips...... there's a few i find difficult but the ones you know are easy and i'm sure she doesn't care about getting a high score :thumbsup:

dmh77;4012701

Lol, so essentially, you are puppies for ALL of your lives... have a … Lol, so essentially, you are puppies for ALL of your lives... have a tendancy to bite when you get carried away... will hump anything with a hole... love to sniff a** or 2 - hundred... are WAY too excitable, in any new situation..... and are more brute strength than sense???? ( I have had both my knees and shoulders done in by my STUPID dog!!!! :?)Lol... I'm a cat!!!

lol I'd rep you if I did that kinda thing. Good going.

lyndsbowes;4012723

awww thx babes :)i'm soooooo glad your sis loves lips...... there's a few … awww thx babes :)i'm soooooo glad your sis loves lips...... there's a few i find difficult but the ones you know are easy and i'm sure she doesn't care about getting a high score :thumbsup:

My fave is Stand by me :-D

I think it's the best song on there too.

Funny how the instructions say the mics should be recognised by the 4 green lights on the xbox display. That's so not how they work lol. She had to wait 30 mins whilst I sorted it out. Only to find there was no problem:roll:

robtallica;4012758

lol I'd rep you if I did that kinda thing. Good going.:

:?

I am only playing...... have I upset you...????

If I have, I didn't mean to!?!?!:-(

Sorry...??? :?

dmh77;4012794

:?I am only playing...... have I upset you...???? If I have, I didn't … :?I am only playing...... have I upset you...???? If I have, I didn't mean to!?!?!:-(Sorry...??? :?

haha you muppet. upset me? how lol?

I'm too relaxed for that tonight.

robtallica;4012812

haha you muppet. upset me? how lol?I'm too relaxed for that tonight.

Fank ****!!!!! :-D

I promise... I ain't trying to pee you off..... :?

I just have a slightly strange sense of humour... :thinking:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Boredom55
    2. word association Game74244938
    3. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled. (Statement from TT Games)1113
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522894

See more discussions