this thread has changed my life.

If you shout "MCJOB" in McDonalds....

You'll get sweet FA.

black gerbil1;4084041

You still posting?

Did Brock Lesnar lose?

imranmaz;4084020

dunno... "can i have a hot choc instead?" but they'l probably say "no you … dunno... "can i have a hot choc instead?" but they'l probably say "no you can't"

or "You can, if you pay"

black gerbil1;4084041

Haha.

Made me LOL.

The JFK;4084057

Haha.Made me LOL.

1. Buy a mirror
    2. Look at it
    3. ???????
    4. Infinte LOLs are yours!

:thumbsup:

They give you all their money if you say "give me all your money or I will blow your brains out; I have a gun in my pocket". (serious)

grex9101;4084083

1. Buy a mirror2. Look at it3. ???????4. Infinte LOLs are yours!:thumbsup:

+1.

I find it funny that I am better looking and superior to everyone else. I'm glad that you agree.

The JFK;4084090

They give you all their money if you say "give me all your money or I … They give you all their money if you say "give me all your money or I will blow your brains out; I have a gun in my pocket". (serious)

Then you get to go to stay at a low-rate hotel with a big boyfriend called bubba.
    You'd like that :-D

The JFK;4084101

+1.I find it funny that I am better looking and superior to everyone … +1.I find it funny that I am better looking and superior to everyone else. I'm glad that you agree.

http://www.tesltimes.com/class/Delusion.jpg

Banned

The JFK;4084057

Haha.Made me LOL.

Little things please little minds.

The JFK;4084090

They give you all their money if you say "give me all your money or I … They give you all their money if you say "give me all your money or I will blow your brains out; I have a gun in my pocket". (serious)

Please do this ^^^^^^^ (Serious)

it's the last day of this offer tommorow

http://www.krispykreme.co.uk/krispy/email/free-americano/images/logo_07_02.jpg

Naeem786;4084010

What do you say to get Hot Chocolate? :thinking:

you sexy thing

imranmaz;4084015

LOOOOOOOOL! hey man hows it going?people have windows 7 on their mini … LOOOOOOOOL! hey man hows it going?people have windows 7 on their mini 9s..... tempting!

not bad at all man...got maself some contract work today so I'm happy for another few months in employment. :-D

lol I bet they've stripped down Windows-7 already and got an ISO up on the web somewhere..lol

I thought about putting windows on it, but I've still got Ubuntu on the Mini-9 and now I've installed the complete Ubuntu on my desktop dual booting with XP....I'm slowly but surely moving to linux as I'm fed up with XP going so slooooooow compared to linux, and I wont miss the app freezes either..lol

I'm aiming towards Linux permanently on my desktop and maybe just use the scaled down XP on the Mini-9 eventually....giving MS the big boot altogether :-D

StevenA2000_uk;4084477

not bad at all man...got maself some contract work today so I'm happy for … not bad at all man...got maself some contract work today so I'm happy for another few months in employment. :-Dlol I bet they've stripped down Windows-7 already and got an ISO up on the web somewhere..lolI thought about putting windows on it, but I've still got Ubuntu on the Mini-9 and now I've installed the complete Ubuntu on my desktop dual booting with XP....I'm slowly but surely moving to linux as I'm fed up with XP going so slooooooow compared to linux, and I wont miss the app freezes either..lolI'm aiming towards Linux permanently on my desktop and maybe just use the scaled down XP on the Mini-9 eventually....giving MS the big boot altogether :-D

TBH why do you really want windows on the Mini-9 anyway? The only thing I use Windows for now is PokerRoom, so much better softwares is available for free on linux

grex9101;4084108

suspended?

i am confused

i thought that was when you sing 'bob the builder, can we fix it, bob the builder.......' :-D

black gerbil1;4084548

suspended?

Don't mess with The JFK (serious).

The JFK;4084101

+1.I find it funny that I am better looking and superior to everyone … +1.I find it funny that I am better looking and superior to everyone else. I'm glad that you agree.

post a pic and let hukd decide :whistling:

black gerbil1;4084548

suspended?

Again?

lyndsbowes;4084949

post a pic and let hukd decide :whistling:

I think I have already proved myself enough on here. Every claim I have made I have backed up and proved. This claim is no different. I don't lie (serious).

The JFK;4084965

I think I have already proved myself enough on here. Every claim I have … I think I have already proved myself enough on here. Every claim I have made I have backed up and proved. This claim is no different. I don't lie (serious).

monkey van poster

The JFK;4084965

I think I have already proved myself enough on here. Every claim I have … I think I have already proved myself enough on here. Every claim I have made I have backed up and proved. This claim is no different. I don't lie (serious).

you might think you are but others might have different opinions.... would it not be interesting to see if others see you the same way you see yourself??

thesaint;4084954

Again?

Thanks for ur input(again)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions