Groups

!

!

32 Comments

There is one near me, though it isn't listed. The lads from there have caused loads of trouble in our area. They have two idiots that love breaking wing mirrors. They're told to stop being naughty boys LOL.

Nope :-D

[COLOR="Magenta"]none near me [/COLOR]

dontdothatagain;4198229

Nope :-D

wend;4198256

[COLOR=magenta]none near me [/COLOR]

Where do you live? - I might move :roll:

One nearish me but not same postcode, similar though.

freedom.is/ope…php this is a list of some places as well that are "approved" to be used.

Clearsprings has a place in an area of Lincoln but also we have approved place to be used as a bail hostel as well as.

Original Poster

I think there is one here too over the road from me.....always low life living in the houses....they dont stay for long tho and it was like an episode from 'The Bill' Sunday night, with 7 squad cars, dog squad and cops everywhere. Quite worrying.

None near me and we live in a quiet village next to the village police ststion and the police have nothing to do so there is always a police car next to our house:-D

There's 3, yes 3!!! Near where I live :x

I don't know exact locations but it doesn't take a genius to work out where they are.

Rep added!

This is a bit NIMBY

woo hooo none near me

where's the one in millwall ?

Nearest ones 15 miles away . . . . . not that you'd know it with our lovely new "council relocated" neighbours. Family of 8 moved in next door into a 3 bed semi. Joy. The council are paying £125 per month OVER the going rental rate to my ex neighbours.

L
    I
    V
    I
    D

backtothecaves;4199325

This is a bit NIMBY

^^^This.

Daily Mail fodder.

There was one in our new development - as soon as we found out all the neighbours got together put a petition in - contacted local MP...and fought to get it closed and we WON!

It was terrible and hope it wont happen again. Very greedy of the tenant to buy a property for the sole purpose of hosting these scumbags in such a family environment. People on bail for Burglary looking inside your windows as they were walking home, walking past man on bail for battery, the development was out of the way so all you could see was taxi's driving them in and out and windows open with -7 temperatures and lighs on all night...

:x

Bikebarbie;4199713

There was one in our new development - as soon as we found out all the … There was one in our new development - as soon as we found out all the neighbours got together put a petition in - contacted local MP...and fought to get it closed and we WON! It was terrible and hope it wont happen again. Very greedy of the tenant to buy a property for the sole purpose of hosting these scumbags in such a family environment. People on bail for Burglary looking inside your windows as they were walking home, walking past man on bail for battery, the development was out of the way so all you could see was taxi's driving them in and out and windows open with -7 temperatures and lighs on all night...:x

You don't live on my road do you???

House at the bottom of the cul de sac playing Amy ruddy Winehouse with windows open at 4am/5am/6am . . . . .

maybe.... (kent??)

[
    House at the bottom of the cul de sac playing Amy ruddy Winehouse with windows open at 4am/5am/6am . . . . .[/QUOTE]

OMG - hostel i could deal with, but AMY WINEHOUSE, that would make me move..........

Banned

Most streets near me the people look like they live in a bail hostel :roll:

I'll look forward to the next thread detailing names and addresses of paedophiles.
    Now that is scary. When I worked for the social sevices I was made aware of where the local paedophiles were housed. That's why I never let my kids out on the streets alone!

Banned

No but there used to be one right across from my girlfriends flat in Bournemouth, one night had about 10 cop cars turn up as someone had done a runner. She was petrified to go out after that.

tinkerbell28;4200489

Oh I know what you mean, there are some housed in this area. There were … Oh I know what you mean, there are some housed in this area. There were riots in this area while back and unfortunately some people are not to bright as they targeted a peadiatrician :roll: Not long until I move thank god :whistling:

Hahaha those meddling paediatricians. Should be locked up the lot of them!

We'll I'm in LE3 and there's three in that area alone! ****!

Predikuesi;4198271

Where do you live? - I might move :roll:

Scottish Borders
    Beautiful :thumbsup:

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;4202774

Scottish Borders :)Beautiful :thumbsup:

Just come back from Peebles.....was beautiful area!! Lucky you!!

I'm in ST5 where there are 2 (1 of which i know where it is) but we border very closely with ST4, which makes 4. Says a lot about the area i live in lol :whistling:

aliandk;4203083

Just come back from Peebles.....was beautiful area!! Lucky you!!

Didn't stay at Barony Castle did you? loved a couple of days I had there in summer

Banned

wow what a response from posting just a !

Banned

sassie;4206320

wow what a response from posting just a !

Deleted a vague list of where criminal hostel holding centres were, nothing top secret about it

lumoruk;4206340

Deleted a vague list of where criminal hostel holding centres were, … Deleted a vague list of where criminal hostel holding centres were, nothing top secret about it

It was indeed vague, just first 3/4 digits of postcode area, no idea why this public domain info was removed . .

Original Poster

Not sure what happened here guys, all my info has been deleted and expired and spammed....why??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3966
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions