Groups

14 Comments

Banned

Smiths?

EDIT - ah yes...was he good?

Yeh, hes not very good is he.

He's an absolute pillock. A joke.

starsparkle2311;4374812

not without the rest of the Smiths NO!!!

So he could sing better with the Smiths could he? How did that work then?

He's a bit of a tool when on tv. Heard from someone I know that he's a really nice and genuine guy underneath it all.

All the blouses n stuff from the Smiths days turn my stomach if honest.

mod

The Smiths are/were fantastic. And Morrissey aint too bad on his own either. But, let's face it he will be remembered for his Smiths days rather than solo days.
    I enjoyed This C M on Wossy. Even if it was just to see him sing it again (without Johnny Marr etc)

The female acting guest was pathetic too. And the editting of the show was poor, clear cuts especially in Michaels interview.

I'm a fan of the show on the whole, just not tonight.

Banned

robtallica;4374833

All the blouses n stuff from the Smiths days turn my stomach if honest.

bit like Christmas jumpers

starsparkle2311;4374859

oh kiss my rear end, NO, of course he can't sing, The Smiths made him, … oh kiss my rear end, NO, of course he can't sing, The Smiths made him, I'm not gonna argue so. Bye!!I just have very fond memories of the Smiths songs (jees is that possible?)lol

LOL kiss ya own!

I prefer Beatles and Springsteen personally. Each to they're own

mod

robtallica;4374903

LOL kiss ya own!I prefer Beatles and Springsteen personally. Each to … LOL kiss ya own!I prefer Beatles and Springsteen personally. Each to they're own

Now, the Beatles. We are talking.

ODB_69;4374883

bit like Christmas jumpers

Haha touché Mon brave!

Who needs enemies with friends like you looool

starsparkle2311;4374908

exactly, you oldie:thumbsup:

The smiths was well over 20 years ago lol

mod

starsparkle2311;4374938

Really? So you'd have been in your 50's then?

It's Caturday. Miaow.

mod

starsparkle2311;4374999

not only that, but may I add it's[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Magenta"]SIMON PEGG'S … not only that, but may I add it's[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Magenta"]SIMON PEGG'S BIRTHDAY[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Yay:-D
    Happy birthday Mr Pegg:thumbsup:
    Oh, and happy valentines day :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7311389
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767509
      3. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …55
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691428
      5. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553814

See more discussions