Can't you see
This is a land of confusion

bg1 threads used to be funny????
What have you been smoking?

rosie2008;4444966

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJpyskHMwRs

fab.... love that song :thumbsup:

imranmaz;4444993

they did serious... in the days of proximo, j.Deal.... man i miss those … they did serious... in the days of proximo, j.Deal.... man i miss those guys!

That must have been a loooong time ago.

lyndsbowes;4444996

fab.... love that song :thumbsup:

Hey lynds:-D how you doing? good night last night? see your thread has been locked:roll:

rosie2008;4445016

Hey lynds:-D how you doing? good night last night? see your thread has … Hey lynds:-D how you doing? good night last night? see your thread has been locked:roll:

hey hun i'm getting better.... had a bit of a sore head this morning :lol:
yeah it was a good night, really enjoyed myself. yeah i noticed :roll: where is the love :lol:
how are you lovely lady?

nikkib123;4445029

Good people left, good people joined, bad people left, bad people joined!

yeah but maybe too many good people left though:?

Hi nikki:)

nikkib123;4445029

Good people left, good people joined, bad people left, bad people joined!

hiya nik how are you sweetie?

lyndsbowes;4445035

hey hun i'm getting better.... had a bit of a sore head this morning … hey hun i'm getting better.... had a bit of a sore head this morning :lol:yeah it was a good night, really enjoyed myself. yeah i noticed :roll: where is the love :lol:how are you lovely lady?

Hope you got some pampering for that head:p but was prob well worth it to get out with the girls lol.. ~I`m great thanks lynds. just waiting to go out. Big digger at end of drive stopping me:roll:

Banned

nikkib123;4445052

Hiya girlies I am cleaning like a demon - already done 4 loads of washing … Hiya girlies I am cleaning like a demon - already done 4 loads of washing ha ha x

I take it the chain is long enough from the washing machine to the putor :w00t:

nikkib123;4445052

Hiya girlies I am cleaning like a demon - already done 4 loads of washing … Hiya girlies I am cleaning like a demon - already done 4 loads of washing ha ha x

oh clever girl.. I got an excuse for not doing any.....................washing machines broke down.:p
..............................................................hey better get it fixed soon or I`ll be forced to hand wash:w00t:

Banned

nikkib123;4445096

Just about ha ha

get back in the kitchen then woman and crack on with the cleaning

rosie2008;4445051

Hope you got some pampering for that head:p but was prob well worth it … Hope you got some pampering for that head:p but was prob well worth it to get out with the girls lol.. ~I`m great thanks lynds. just waiting to go out. Big digger at end of drive stopping me:roll:

well get out there and give him some lip and tell him to move :lol:
and no didn't get pampered got left to deal with 2 very boisterous and demanding boys :lol:

nikkib123;4445052

lol well i've been cleaning too but only done 2 loads..... still can't move too fast or my head hurts lol

[QUOTE=lyndsbowes;4445117]well get out there and give him some lip and tell him to move
and no didn't get pampered got left to deal with 2 very boisterous and demanding boys

:lol: did that yesterday but there`s 4 of them.:w00t: enjoying the view from the window though. a couple of hunks there.

hey get al to buy you nice bottle of wine and make you dinner, give you a rest;-)

nikkib123;4445137

That'll teach ya (well till next week) x

lol i know

Banned

nikkib123;4445125

Oh no nightmare - I hate handwashing Handwashing = chapped hands!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/melinwloo/melfabricdyeing/rubber_gloves.jpg

no excuses now ;-)

rosie2008;4445149

:lol: did that yesterday but there`s 4 of them.:w00t: enjoying the view … :lol: did that yesterday but there`s 4 of them.:w00t: enjoying the view from the window though. a couple of hunks there. hey get al to buy you nice bottle of wine and make you dinner, give you a rest;-)

loooool well that makes sense :giggle:

noooooooo wine god my belly has just started to settle and you've just set it off again with that word :lol:

imranmaz;4445174

the way this thread is going maybe there are not enough :lol:

hehehehe sorry for hijacking it imranmaz

imranmaz;4445174

the way this thread is going maybe there are not enough :lol:

:lol: not exactly how you thought this thread would turn out......................and episode of loose women lol:-D

imranmaz;4445223

hehe yeah its all good! i'm just imagining all of you lot claning like … hehe yeah its all good! i'm just imagining all of you lot claning like thishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veYbj2zypaM

:w00t: i bet you are :giggle:

[QUOTE=imranmaz;4445223]hehe yeah its all good! i'm just imagining all of you lot claning like this

[url]youtube.com/watch?v=veYbj2zypaM[/url

:-D between your imagination and my hunks outside we having a great day:whistling:

Except my hunks have gone now..:? cya all later.

rosie2008;4445268

[QUOTE=imranmaz;4445223]hehe yeah its all good! i'm just imagining all of … [QUOTE=imranmaz;4445223]hehe yeah its all good! i'm just imagining all of you lot claning like this[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veYbj2zypaM[/url:-D between your imagination and my hunks outside we having a great day:whistling:Except my hunks have gone now..:? cya all later.

looool see you later rosie..... have a good day :thumbsup: xx

Game threads were always there, so it can't be that. Troll threads are boring now - BG1 was always good for a laugh ( and funny hate) but he's preoccupied - the imitators are tedious.
Thread after thread gets spoiled, then maybe pulled or locked, that's much more common now-a-days. Different members post now and they may be on different wavelengths to the ones you used to 'talk' with all the time - less in common. Plus you have had lots of exceptional experiences - you may yourself be changing and looking for more stimulation.
Sassie, who knows that I hold her in high regard, and a few others were always good for a direct exchange of view points, but hardly ever now.:?
Snowtiger doesn't post her daily laugh it seems. I miss it.:x
It's not all changed though. Some threads are pretty consistent:-D
There's still a good banter often and this is the place for good advice as well. Thinking of your puppy post - that was pretty well replied to.
Don't want much to get into the negatives of some on here.;-)
I'll stop now shall I?:p

awwww who left me the song rep?
thats my all time fave song and that dinosaur is funny :lol:

too many back stabbing women , and not enough fit ones :whistling:

imranmaz;4445376

very good points....! ok i'm off to take my gf to the park... its very … very good points....! ok i'm off to take my gf to the park... its very sunny outside in london!claning was meant to be cleaning! dishcloth bikinis... not that sexy but gets rid of those hard to shift stains in a jiffy!

loooool see ya :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz23
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769597
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247664
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1013

See more discussions