Found 2nd Mar 2009

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

u aint got one, but from reviews, they are one of the best 2.1s atm. Cost a bomb too might i add

You should try a set of 750 gigaworks, would blow your walls down. :thumbsup:

imranmaz;4533595

I picked em up for £85... worth every penny! :thumbsup: room filling … I picked em up for £85... worth every penny! :thumbsup: room filling sound and so crisp!

woops i mean i aint got one - soz if that was a bit offensive

But yeah, £85 for 2.1. From reviews, it is the best causing big bass and stuff. I wish I had the spare cash lol. Best for movies, gaming etc and even bests 5.1s. Looks like your job is doing you well

imranmaz;4533830

hehe no worries.. u & i are right next to eachother.... (the keyboard … hehe no worries.. u & i are right next to eachother.... (the keyboard buttons!! ;-))some people moaned about the bass being too much but you can adjust it.. and the bass sounds just awesome with movies and TV shows like heros/lost ect..if you were thinking about getting a pair... i'd say deffos go for it! save up!I put the bass on full and turned the vol up to about 40% and my double glazing started rattling! I could feel the beat in my chest!usually keep base at 25% and vol at 25%.. but its good to know they will hold up well at parties

i loled at u and i bit!
:oops:
anyways, im saving atm - already pulled away from the temptation of the xbox 360 atm. Cant get into debts and stuff now - im meant to be studying !!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whey protien636
    2. CEX grading33
    3. Switch from BT to BT same property different person633
    4. What are the prices of supermarket counter pizzas?44

See more discussions