Groups

109 Comments

hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(e)

Banned

Smeagol hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(e)

Ahoy Hoy

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SS and misc.... i really need to be entertained

aloha

*Honk Honk* :thumbsup:

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1235732915_bus_hits_bridge.gif

lyndsbowes;4650563

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SS and misc.... i really need to … HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SS and misc.... i really need to be entertained

Well Im tapdaning whilst juggling red hot fireballs all at the top of a 22 story man pyramid peeing in a bucket at ground level.... Naked...

Come round and see :thumbsup:

hey SS and co.

grex9101;4650568

oh dear hope no-one was on the top deck :thinking:

grex9101;4650568

What's that? You want me inside you? lmao

Bigpoppaad;4650579

Well Im tapdaning whilst juggling red hot fireballs all at the top of a … Well Im tapdaning whilst juggling red hot fireballs all at the top of a 22 story man pyramid peeing in a bucket at ground level.... Naked...Come round and see :thumbsup:

loooooooool no i don't like clowns :-( :giggle:

lyndsbowes;4650584

oh dear hope no-one was on the top deck :thinking:

http://www.chocablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/cadbury-top-deck-1.jpg

Top Deck? :-D

grex9101;4650568

A creative way to end the life of what looks like a Bristol VR lol

grex9101;4650599

what the hell is that? it looks nice

Let's make this place happy!!!!

Not anutha one of those threads? What's happened?

emasu;4650611

A creative way to end the life of what looks like a Bristol VR lol

I saw an awesome helicopter gif, should have kept it for you....

grex9101;4650599

loooool no i would prefer to be on that top deck :-D

Who's been spoiling sports?

Cluffy321;4650618

what the hell is that? it looks nice

Top deck bar, innit?

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So this is where everybody is hiding, I take it that the other thread is gone? :?

StevenA2000_uk;4650664

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :)So this is where everybody … HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :)So this is where everybody is hiding, I take it that the other thread is gone? :?

yep, they bought my balls back though :thumbsup:

michelleleemoo;4650668

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_d4r4198RQ

One of their other hits (don't click if you get offended easily)

youtube.com/wat…ted

hey steven!! what other thread?!

btw westfield was good...big..but kiddies were doing head in!! went to cargiant next to it...that was fun!! how was ur sunday?

hello steve bud :thumbsup:

grex9101;4650679

One of their other hits (don't click if you get offended … One of their other hits (don't click if you get offended easily)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2DCROs9OEM&feature=related

for real?

magicbeans;4650695

for real?

for real.

don't think it charted here though,. lol

magicbeans;4650682

hey steven!! what other thread?!btw westfield was good...big..but kiddies … hey steven!! what other thread?!btw westfield was good...big..but kiddies were doing head in!! went to cargiant next to it...that was fun!! how was ur sunday?

Did you play the hubby and get him to buy you something then? lol...I just relaxed and went to subway and got myself a big ass footlong steak and cheese sandwich, 3 double choc-chip cookies and a big ass cup of cola ... ..ate that, couldnt move for an hour or so, so played COD4....

grex9101;4650705

for real.don't think it charted here though,. lol

the lil side video thingies are well disturbing...ok they probably aren't for the normal person...but i dont venture on that side of the inter-web.... iykwim.... !! o how innoccent and pure i am!! hehe!!

hey lynds and michelle and SS x

oh man the misc is desperate for a jfk thread :oops:

lyndsbowes;4650683

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqArCc301dc

lyndsbowes;4650693

hello steve bud :thumbsup:

Hiya Lynds....btw...ad nail that chick in that video...even tho she's a pole wrecker... :w00t:

kungfu;4650717

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hiya MB.... you ok sweetie?

StevenA2000_uk;4650719

Hiya Lynds....btw...ad nail that chick in that video...even tho she's a … Hiya Lynds....btw...ad nail that chick in that video...even tho she's a pole wrecker... :w00t:

ewwwwwwwwwww pmsl..... you are sooooooooo wrong :lol:

kungfu;4650717

Yeah I need £200.

Oh, hang on....I don't qualify - I'm not a multi-id user/noob.....

StevenA2000_uk;4650708

Did you play the hubby and get him to buy you something then? lol...I … Did you play the hubby and get him to buy you something then? lol...I just relaxed and went to subway and got myself a big ass footlong steak and cheese sandwich, 3 double choc-chip cookies and a big ass cup of cola ... ..ate that, couldnt move for an hour or so, so played COD4....

u clearly have no kids ! enjoy having so much independence..yes eating in a foodcourt without having to chase a 2 year old with chicken strips is bliss!!

didnt get anything for me :-( really too distracted with 2 little boys....and a big one....who were in no mood to go shops... went hmv and picked up some dvds for the car journey home for the kids... took us 1.5hours to get there.... not doing it again for a long time... i diunno..till kids are like 18?!

grex9101;4650729

Yeah I need £200.Oh, hang on....I don't qualify - I'm not a multi-id … Yeah I need £200.Oh, hang on....I don't qualify - I'm not a multi-id user/noob.....

:lol:

lyndsbowes;4650725

ewwwwwwwwwww pmsl..... you are sooooooooo wrong :lol:

lol...its all relative lynds.....:w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047149
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767372
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2464
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)62482

See more discussions