7 Comments

Banned

love it! bring it on

*Looks for noose and a tough wooden beam*

DarkKnight;4728428

*Looks for noose and a tough wooden beam*

+1

glorified big brother, with dumber contestants

Good to see The Apprentice back on TV. :thumbsup: I need more Sugarisms for the playground and at work.

[LEFT][FONT=Verdana]"Fair? The only fair you're gonna get is your bloody train fare home." [/FONT][/LEFT]

[LEFT][FONT=Verdana][FONT=Times New Roman]Love it! [/FONT][/FONT][/LEFT]

massmail666;4739222

Anita the first to go

Complete shambles last night, think it was her 'budget' line that sealed her fate :lol: The other girl who was dragged back into the boardroom looked like a pleasant individual....not. No idea what companies employ these people - thankfully I don't have to encounter any of these ego-maniacs at work - the dude managing the boys team last night looked fresh out of secondary school and well out of his depth.

Will no doubt watch next week though :thumbsup:

They all seem pretty **** so far. We will see though, anyone else think its lame that half of the show was board room??

Little Rocky looks out of his depth - claims to have his own sandwich empire he built from scratch yet surprisingly quiet about management last night - only 10 pubs dude piped up!

Still it's good tv, but yes I agree, too much time wasted in the board room.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?77
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767139
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047072
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1836

See more discussions