Groups

35 Comments

yer throw it over

go on! THROW IT!!! :w00t:

throw it over........Im damned sure if my dogs went and crapped in someones garden the full force of the law would be down on me!

Smear it all over his windows, car, door handle and girlfriend :thumbsup:

damn right you throw it over - it is his property after all!!!!!!

No.

Kill his cat, throw it, and the poo over.

BlasterLad;4772818

Smear it all over his windows, car, door handle and girlfriend :thumbsup:

Hey agree smear it good.

put it back in the cat

keep it on the shovel, knock on his door and when he opens it tip the crap just inside his door saying yours I believe and just walk away, worked for my uncle when a bloke used to walk his rotty past his house daily and it laid a log at the end of his path, only he saved a fortnights worth up,
    patience is a virtue my friend.

Sitting on the fence over whether to throw it or not but can just picture the scene. lol.
    Something that might prevent more in the future. I read this but have not tried it. Spray some teabags with ralgex and bury them where the cat deposits. Apparently the cat smells the teabags with ralgex and moves on.

Wing it over - it will annoy him and the cat.

Banned

Save it ALL up ,and throw it over !!!! so he gets one pile of S***

Collect it up for a few days, place in a brown paper bag. place it on his doorstep set the bag on fire. knock on the door runaway then Watch him open the door and stamp it out with his slippers :thumbsup:

NAHTANESOR;4772909

Collect it up for a few days, place in a brown paper bag. place it on his … Collect it up for a few days, place in a brown paper bag. place it on his doorstep set the bag on fire. knock on the door runaway then Watch him open the door and stamp it out with his slippers :thumbsup:

Lol we did that when we were kids once.
    Although we wrapped it in newspaper. :thumbsup:

Thats what made me think of it, GREAT DAYS!!

Banned

chuck a bucket of water over the cat, it will learn not to poops where it shouldnt

I'd do any of the above to be honest. If you want to stop it coming in the garden, set up a jet wash on high jet and when it comes in quickly blast it. It doesn't harm the cat, but the shock and the fact cats don't like water will stop it coming back. He can't say anything because all your doing is watering the lawn.

I had a friend who used a BB gun, but that's too dangerous for me.

sassie;4773048

chuck a bucket of water over the cat, it will learn not to poops where it … chuck a bucket of water over the cat, it will learn not to poops where it shouldnt

you dried out yet ? :whistling:

Banned

owlass;4773099

you dried out yet ? :whistling:

possibly :oops:

Banned

Catch the cat. Smear its poo around its face and the neighbours.

Or....

Put it in an evelope, mark it return to sender and post it through his letter box.

bitseylango;4772811

throw it over........Im damned sure if my dogs went and crapped in … throw it over........Im damned sure if my dogs went and crapped in someones garden the full force of the law would be down on me!

I totally agree:thumbsup:

Wait until you know he is definitely in the garden... then throw it over

pick it up put in an asda bag and hang it on his front door .

Banned

starsparkle2311;4773370

you stalking me Guv?

Yes.

I'm about to deposit a large donkey doo in your garden.:w00t:

(I had a curry last night - it won't be good for the lawn!)

LOL, I'm with the militant ones! Another deterrent is shredded citruc peel. Cats (and dogs) don't like the smell and won't poop there.

Banned

starsparkle2311;4773942

Guv, first it was bonking, now it's curry, way too much info, I barfed at … Guv, first it was bonking, now it's curry, way too much info, I barfed at the first,please stop with the life info,ok. stick to thesaint snipes, they make me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry mum. :?

Spill the beans (via PM of course :thumbsup:)! Oh, and chuck it back over!

How'd the interview go?

Banned

starsparkle2311;4774639

So you should apologise, it's way too much info for an 89 year old like … So you should apologise, it's way too much info for an 89 year old like myself

If a certain banned member with big guns that caught aces knew your age, you would be top of his bonk list!

Wait till hes in the garden & throw it over with a vengeance!

lob it back!! Its not cos the cat poos in yer garden after all its a cat its not like he can control where it goes but he sound like a right wazzock so lobbing poo back at him sounds like fun!

Egg shells will stop it pooing there again

Put lots of cayenne pepper everywhere.

Cats LOVE pepper up their bum!

Give your kids some really noisy toys to play with and tell them to shout and scream as much as they like...and yeah...chuck the poo over...be a rebel.

No point throwing poo over the fence, he'll only spot it and step over it, and probably throw it back. You're much better off digging the Marigolds out, and smearing the poo all over his front door handle while he's out at work. Repeat the same for the door handles on his car. Yeah, he'll probably phone the police, but it'll totally be worth it, especially if he catches a parasite from the cat poo and his brain melts.

If the cars car door handles, have that little gap underneath for your fingers that's ideal.
    Get a putty knife or similar, and fill the gap with cat poop and smooth it off so from an initial view the car wont look any different, until he tries opening the door.

starsparkle2311;4775962

that made me laugh, I have to live next door to this guy, things are bad … that made me laugh, I have to live next door to this guy, things are bad enough without me doing that,lol

So did you chuck it or not? ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2466
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767377
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1217
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow817

See more discussions