Groups

16 Comments

Banned

i been in bed for 2 hours and cannot sleep :-(

Hey sas im psissed and really should go to bed

Banned

michelleleemoo;4775335

Hey sas im psissed and really should go to bed

nah, stay up and keep me company, good night out?

starsparkle2311;4775343

Do I have to stay up and keep you entertained?

just mash your face against the keyboard!

sassie;4775337

nah, stay up and keep me company, good night out?

No, good night in Ha d to pass computer to get to bed and ended up here :roll:

Banned

michelleleemoo;4775345

No, good night in Ha d to pass computer to get to bed and ended up … No, good night in Ha d to pass computer to get to bed and ended up here :roll:

yes mine was sat on my bed when i got in last night from a few beers, bad mistake - lol

but at least i can laff at myself for it :thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;4775351

why would I do that?

dunno, some people do that late at night.

(clue - they might even be in this thread - ain't that right saosiodsije?)

lol

sassie your dunkrin thread was legendary

sassie;4775353

yes mine was sat on my bed when i got in last night from a few beers, bad … yes mine was sat on my bed when i got in last night from a few beers, bad mistake - lolbut at least i can laff at myself for it :thumbsup:

Dont say that Im getting a laptop tommorrow and shall have to be soooo disciplined, god knows what'll happen having you lot in my bed :w00t:

Banned

grex9101;4775360

dunno, some people do that late at night.(clue - they might even be in … dunno, some people do that late at night.(clue - they might even be in this thread - ain't that right saosiodsije?)lol

sassie;4775353

but at least i can laff at myself for it :thumbsup:

there was nothing wrong with my pasts last night, i spent ages making sure i had hot the right key, so lessons learnt last time

Banned

phatboy123;4775361

sassie your dunkrin thread was legendary

aww thanks , my posts at night aint to hot on spelling as im always typing in the dar, add a few beers to that and it aint the easiest to do with one eye, but whilst it probs makes some smile, it also gives the whinge bags something to moan at and no doubt gives them lines for months to come, although funny to begin with they then become boring

michelleleemoo;4775363

Dont say that Im getting a laptop tommorrow and shall have to be soooo … Dont say that Im getting a laptop tommorrow and shall have to be soooo disciplined, god knows what'll happen having you lot in my bed :w00t:

CRIKEY!!! :?

starsparkle2311;4775370

i don't wish to be part of this convo, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeluv … i don't wish to be part of this convo, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeluv you Grex xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

you 2 ss!

goodnight starsparkle
    http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee86/1l0v3jthm/stars-1.jpg[/IMG]

Banned

night star, sleep tight and as the little guy would say, make sure the bed bugs dont bite xx

Im off:) night sas, grex
    http://www.graphicsarcade.com/glitter_text/good_night/good_night_graphics_a1.gif

Banned

night michelle xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions