Found 5th Apr 2009

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

a) because they can.
b) because they have nothing better to do.
c) because you found the deal and not them.
d) because the shop isn't near them.
e) insert any petty reason you like here.

Because its not a DVD or a CD......?

imranmaz;4834531

it seems pretty consistent on the titanium cruzers... i think they get … it seems pretty consistent on the titanium cruzers... i think they get confused with the plastic ones... annonymous voting helps no one now tbh... this site has gone a bit ****.. most deals are dvds and the good deals get cold voted.. go figure :-(

I do think people should have the courtesy to say why they think a deal is cold. Not telling helps no one. If they found a better deal then they should say so.

imranmaz;4834560

vote andywedge for ban! (joke... just ban him from the deals section)

:thumbsup:
In a way i feel sorry for him!
All day everyday trawling for deals to save the masses pennies, with my psychologists hat on i'd say there are some kind of insecurity issues and needs constant thanks :-D

imranmaz;4834531

it seems pretty consistent on the titanium cruzers... i think they get … it seems pretty consistent on the titanium cruzers... i think they get confused with the plastic ones... annonymous voting helps no one now tbh... this site has gone a bit ****.. most deals are dvds and the good deals get cold voted.. go figure :-(

You're right. Every deal I've ever seen for a titanium cruzer has gone cold.
Compared price for price against the black plastic one there always going to look expensive, people just don't look at the spec. . .

22.99 is a good price, I was in W H Smiths only 30 minutes ago and a 16 gig there is £26.99

shame, would have liked that:P where did you find a 16gb titanium for that price?

bellabonkers;4834513

a) because they can.b) because they have nothing better to do.c) because … a) because they can.b) because they have nothing better to do.c) because you found the deal and not them.d) because the shop isn't near them.e) insert any petty reason you like here.

/thread

mind= blown

pretty good deal in my opinion! £10 cheaper than play and a little more than that compared to amazon! Just have to see if my local has stock now

imranmaz;4834604

yeh that's the deal... you get £5 off £25 spend... so i got it for £22.99

&^%&*&*( and *^*&(&(* (to avoid getting banned !!).

Nothing in our local Smiths about that or I'd have got one !!!! Gutted. . . :x

i have an 8gb plastic one, and sadly very slow, but does the job. off to see if mine has any left. thanks

because you can get the plastic version cheaper and as mentioned a lot of people just vote on price (having said that this got mo' hot: hotukdeals.com/ite…la/) tho i'd go for something hard wearing like the Ti everytime, if i was to buy a drive today i'd probs go for a supertalent or a corsair flash voyager as these are meant to be very fast

stumbled upon this, great deal with the voucher thanks 16gb fast (important to me) usb drive...sweet as.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. spam regarding paypal11
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769649
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522898
    4. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!2143

See more discussions