Groups

Banned

5 Comments

does it play ALL homebrew?

imranmaz;4840354

erm.. not sure i havent used the PSP for some time... i think 3.03 FW is … erm.. not sure i havent used the PSP for some time... i think 3.03 FW is from Jan 07... it plays all the things i had from back then... havent tried anything new..

later games will require the psp to have later FW on it.

imranmaz;4840487

man i hate the Chain upgrading... says i need 3.30 m33 before i can … man i hate the Chain upgrading... says i need 3.30 m33 before i can upgrade :-( cannaie be arsed

Once you're on 3.30M33 though it becomes a piece of cake to upgrade, the team have very cleverly forced the Network Update right on your PSP to connect to their servers. It's great, I did it in the middle of a shopping centre.

imranmaz;4840750

I can't get the kexploilt thing to work... it says it cannot play this … I can't get the kexploilt thing to work... it says it cannot play this game...

How curious. Have you copied the kxploit directories to the GAME150 folders, not GAME?

Also having done some research, it seems that upgrading to 5.00M33 breaks the network updater, requiring more manual intervention to get to M33-6, joy. I should get onto that I guess, but I'm quite content playing Super Mario World. I wonder is there a homebrew that would let me use the PSP as a controller on the PC?

imranmaz;4841047

i have it updated to 5.00 m33 6 now.... can you pm me regarding … i have it updated to 5.00 m33 6 now.... can you pm me regarding nintendo... and any other stuff you think i should know about since the last year or two :oops: i'm a bit out of date here!

To be fair, so am I. The SNES emulator I use is this port of Snes9x, but I haven't looked at updating it in aaaaaaages. Pursuant to my previous post, though, I found this which seems to let me do exactly what I wanted!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget22
      2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?66
      3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.56
      4. Laptop 1060 gtx ?33

See more discussions