1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
16 Comments

Banned

I believe someone's used a gif of this already

posted before but still funny

Banned

Seen before, looks pretty savage. i swear if that was my kid i would have done some nasty,unforgivable things to the kid who chucked it.lol

:shock: can see how it is funny but turned my stomach a bit..... if it was one of my kids i would lamp the clown

Banned

DangerGod;4859742

Seen before, looks pretty savage. i swear if that was my kid i would have … Seen before, looks pretty savage. i swear if that was my kid i would have done some nasty,unforgivable things to the kid who chucked it.lol

AGREED

I can't be bothered clicking on youtube links most of the time,does that make me lazy:-D

DangerGod;4859742

Seen before, looks pretty savage. i swear if that was my kid i would have … Seen before, looks pretty savage. i swear if that was my kid i would have done some nasty,unforgivable things to the kid who chucked it.lol

didn't see this before i posted.... agreed :thumbsup:

Banned

deb8z;4859836

I can't be bothered clicking on youtube links most of the time,does that … I can't be bothered clicking on youtube links most of the time,does that make me lazy:-D

yes,very.lol

DangerGod;4859847

yes,very.lol

Give me a synopsis instead:-D

Come On!!!!

Its all in the name of entertainment folks!!!! :-D

imranmaz;4859885

lawlssssssssssss!btw guies its a fake......

Good lord,what has happened to the English language:w00t:

imranmaz;4859885

lawlssssssssssss!btw guies its a fake......

fake or not hun, still turned my stomach..... if i see something (real or not) that indicates a child being hurt, it's not very nice, real or not

imranmaz;4859990

yeah at first i was like WTH!? then i read in the comments that it is a … yeah at first i was like WTH!? then i read in the comments that it is a fake....how are things lynds?

not bad hunny, thanks..... how are you?

lfc_engravedonheart;4859958

fake or not hun, still turned my stomach..... if i see something (real or … fake or not hun, still turned my stomach..... if i see something (real or not) that indicates a child being hurt, it's not very nice, real or not

Yeah, I agree lynds, its shocking.....best thing is to get these kids learning at a very young age....that they should be out working and making money for their parents....that'll keep them busy and out of harms way :w00t:

Send them to the work house I say!!!! :-D

StevenA2000_uk;4860207

Yeah, I agree lynds, its shocking.....best thing is to get these kids … Yeah, I agree lynds, its shocking.....best thing is to get these kids learning at a very young age....that they should be out working and making money for their parents....that'll keep them busy and out of harms way :w00t:Send them to the work house I say!!!! :-D

or just my house for housework

lfc_engravedonheart;4860224

or just my house for housework

lol....yes that too :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769183
    2. £2.00 Cash Back fron Topcashback on Pumpkins via the app12
    3. Marmite1722
    4. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2382

See more discussions