Found 11th Apr 2009

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
32 Comments

You just can't wait to reach 10k can you? Why not just go to bed? It'll happen in time. Chill.

deek72;4892806

You just can't wait to reach 10k can you? Why not just go to bed? It'll … You just can't wait to reach 10k can you? Why not just go to bed? It'll happen in time. Chill.

+1000

Banned

deek72;4892806

You just can't wait to reach 10k can you? Why not just go to bed? It'll … You just can't wait to reach 10k can you? Why not just go to bed? It'll happen in time. Chill.

i laughed out loud

deek72;4892806

only 7 nore to go :thumbsup:
]http//ww…htm

& a Happy Easter to you! Long live the King!! :thumbsup:

deek72;4892806

Hey Deek from experience do you reckon any of us have a case? ;-) hotukdeals.com/ite…=14

what the hell is happening??? whats 10k? im lost

starsparkle2311;4892816

jealous much, you just can't bear to let a night go without a dig towards … jealous much, you just can't bear to let a night go without a dig towards me can you, well stick this up your pipe, I like you grex, yes, I really do, you offend me on a regular basis, but I like it, but tonight you have crossed the line, I bid you farewell, don't ever quote me again,ok?Goodbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeand don't for one minute think of sucking up to me by leaving me rep, hurumpph,grrrrrrrrrr

reported for rep begging.

is it a full moon still, or some other "cycle"?

lol

addyliver;4892822

He's refering to 10 thousand posts :thumbsup:

bigflump;4892815

only 7 nore to go :thumbsup:]http://www.religioustolerance.org/easter1.htm

Great read that. Thanks.

addyliver;4892822

starsparkle almost has 10k worth of posts.....like you have 157 at present. Thats what they mean.
I give it 10minutes lol :thumbsup:

grex9101;4892824

reported for rep begging. :pis it a full moon still, or some other … reported for rep begging. :pis it a full moon still, or some other "cycle"?lol

Menstrual I think :?

Guys don't fight...kiss and make up please........

druss27;4892830

Menstrual I think :?

NO WAY..........

WAY?

:-D

druss27;4892821

Hey Deek from experience do you reckon any of us have a case? ;-) … Hey Deek from experience do you reckon any of us have a case? ;-) http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/375990/showthread.php?t=375990&page=14

(Ears prikc up, stands to attention, coughs)
Ahem, I'll have a look at their T&C and get back to you. ;-)

bellabonkers;4892831

Guys don't fight...kiss and make up please........

Coor if that's your thing just check bearhuggers .com....:oops: or is that barehuggers.com either or

deek72;4892837

(Ears prikc up, stands to attention, coughs)Ahem, I'll have a look at … (Ears prikc up, stands to attention, coughs)Ahem, I'll have a look at their T&C and get back to you. ;-)

Lol cheers dude

got ya

starsparkle2311;4892842

that is such a poor typical MAN response

So's yer mama.....I think I meant to post that to your previous comment

No no the one before last :-D

Just do it!

starsparkle2311;4892849

what is the big deal with my post count anyway, like I … what is the big deal with my post count anyway, like I care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God you post fast no wonder... the post before the before last post....:whistling:

starsparkle2311;4892838

get off my back TROLL

congrats on 10000 posts

Gonna start acting like a grown up now?

grex9101;4892868

congrats on 10000 postsGonna start acting like a grown up now?

Pffft :roll:

starsparkle2311;4892871

pfffft as if!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!still love you grex, even tho'I hate … pfffft as if!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!still love you grex, even tho'I hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10071/89147L.jpg

druss27;4892843

Lol cheers dude

Nah, it don't look good.

[COLOR="Red"]2.3 Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.[/COLOR]

They haven't despatched the goods.

4.3 The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order apart from the following two exceptions:
a) For products reserved online for store pick up or any other reservation service the price you pay is the price in store on the day of collection.
[COLOR="Red"]b) While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.[/COLOR]

I think the only reason I had a partial victory over Laskys was the fact that they had actually sent me an 'order despatched' email, and they probably thought that it may have left them slightly vulnerable, in that although the goods hadn't actually been despatched, I had every right to believe that they had, thus completing the contract.

starsparkle2311;4892882

impressive google technique, you amaze me grex, every time, I am in … impressive google technique, you amaze me grex, every time, I am in awe,.seriously

Thanks,

It is very tricky

I will show you the way little one.

Moving to PM. :thumbsup:

deek72;4892881

Nah, it don't look good.[COLOR="Red"]2.3 Acceptance of your order and the … Nah, it don't look good.[COLOR="Red"]2.3 Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.[/COLOR]They haven't despatched the goods.4.3 The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order apart from the following two exceptions:a) For products reserved online for store pick up or any other reservation service the price you pay is the price in store on the day of collection.[COLOR="Red"]b) While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.[/COLOR]I think the only reason I had a partial victory over Laskys was the fact that they had actually sent me an 'order despatched' email, and they probably thought that it may have left them slightly vulnerable, in that although the goods hadn't actually been despatched, I had every right to believe that they had, thus completing the contract.

Ahhh rubbish cheers anyway though bud, we shall see but they haven't told us anything yet anyways so...

starsparkle2311;4892885

whoah what's with the technicolour text?

Just highlighting the relevant sections.

Well done 10k btw.:thumbsup:

deek72;4892893

Just highlighting the relevant sections.Well done 10k btw.:thumbsup:

Ditto
Btw : - Is it really only 22.34pm? I feel ashamed, I need bed!!!!!!!!!! Shouldn't you go now nearly 4 hrs on?

Btw anyone watch Red Dwarf tonight?

starsparkle2311;4892925

I wish, if I could drag myself away from this timewarp of a website I … I wish, if I could drag myself away from this timewarp of a website I would

I wouldn't be to disappointed as I was very much so with it... Sad to see it finish this way imo.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247678
    2. Which wall design do you like best?00
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769651
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35114

See more discussions