Groups

Banned

15 Comments

no, only 60gb

Biggest mistaek Sony ever made. Most people want to play some old classics and i think if all PS3's had the compatability they would have out sold 360 AND Wii. Esp as it has blu-ray. Now i own all 3 and a PS2 so it doesnt bother me to much but i would prefer it

bykergrove;4982564

if i buy a 60gb ps3

They are discontinued.

RuthIess;4982618

Biggest mistaek Sony ever made. Most people want to play some old … Biggest mistaek Sony ever made. Most people want to play some old classics and i think if all PS3's had the compatability they would have out sold 360 AND Wii. Esp as it has blu-ray. Now i own all 3 and a PS2 so it doesnt bother me to much but i would prefer it

Unfortunately none of this has any factual basis and providing backwards compatibility was losing them a considerable amount on every PS3 sold, the original 60gb PS3 cost $840.35 per unit to manufacture, hence the redesign with the (hardware) compatibility removed.

now if they had of had a catalogue of AAA titles and a competitive price point at launch then they might have done a little better.

I prefered the old name ):

bykergrove;4982777

how much do you reckon a 60gb ps3 with 2controllers and about 10 games is … how much do you reckon a 60gb ps3 with 2controllers and about 10 games is worth?

they have better reliablilty than the newer model and have a better build quality (less likely to get the disc read error).

ebay for that you would be looking at around £350 - £400 depending on the games.

I have a 60GB PS3.

Ballin'.

bykergrove;4982940

lol... you can call me my old username in your mind...

Oh I will ;-)

bykergrove;4982940

lol... you can call me my old username in your mind... ;)i'll get the add … lol... you can call me my old username in your mind... ;)i'll get the add and post it on here 2morrow

What wasd your old username?

i hope im right at this but there is only one other user that uses that avatar...
    edit: naa just check the "previous posts"

bykergrove;4983640

welldone can you take that off now cos i changed my username for a … welldone can you take that off now cos i changed my username for a reason. thanks

why?

how come they let you change your name but nt me even though iwas getting abuse because of my name!?

mum2b;4983720

how come they let you change your name but nt me even though iwas getting … how come they let you change your name but nt me even though iwas getting abuse because of my name!?

Dno. Maybe you should PM Imran.

games like this

http://www.andrico.ee/pood/images/products/catalog/playstation-2/ps2-games/Batman%20Begins%20PS2.jpg

will only work on 60gb ps3s.....and ps2s of course

bykergrove;4983767

why do you love pink?

my ocd was really bad when i was younger short story is i wore at least one thing that was pink everyday as one of my little rituals now i learn to live with it and its now my fav colour used to hate it lol

Just in case you're still unsure about which PS3 can play PS2 games, ]Wikipedia have a great guide.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hatchimals on Ebay - are they fake?33
      2. Nightmare with BT over Broadband56
      3. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?46
      4. Android "Amazon rewards" pop-up???66

See more discussions