Found 23rd Apr 2009

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
18 Comments

Lol - did you get the full treatment

Well done you though

did you get run over, or was it of your own choice, lol

DONT go out drinking..I did this once thought i was going to pass out after half a drink!

Just the thought of it makes me feel dizzy :oops:

Banned

who needs amsterdam huh!

my mates uncle pretended to faint as he was going out the van didnt go down to well

wish I could give blood, good on ya for doing so

Banned

Kitten13;5012577

wish I could give blood, good on ya for doing so

yep, wish i could too, well done to all those that can and do :thumbsup:

What happens like?

lol, I looked a wee bit pale after I last gave blood and I just got sat down and given juice and the tea bloke passing me the awesome biscuits. It was a good day then I hit the pub. That was a bad idea.

My OH passed out on the table as soon as they started taking the blood........he was so embarrassed

lumoruk;5012677

They throw you on your back, elevate your legs and put a wet compression … They throw you on your back, elevate your legs and put a wet compression on your forehead make you look like a right dope

:giggle: I am sure they have seen it before

One of my times giving blood and my vein collapsed mid donation - they kept asking me if I felt faint, glad I said no

lumoruk;5012617

I'm A+ if anyone wants some btw

Well done:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm A+ as well, (but I have some funny K antibodies so my blood is not wanted!!!). Yours will do for me though.:-D

lumoruk;5012898

Why do I always get the trainee's that's what I want to know....do you … Why do I always get the trainee's that's what I want to know....do you mind if I have a poke around your veins? sure love knock yourself out

At least its only your veins she wants to poke :w00t:

I gave blood a while ago but had not had brekki,they kept asking was i alright and kept me on the bus for an hour

good for you hon...

thank you on behalf of all the A+'s lol

bitseylango;5012753

My OH passed out on the table as soon as they started taking the … My OH passed out on the table as soon as they started taking the blood........he was so embarrassed

oh dear lol

depends who you gave your blood to.
didnt happen to be in this location, was it??
hotukdeals.com/ite…re/

http://pimg.qihoo.com/qhimg/jingyan/500_750/15/02/3d/15023dq118299.f7ef8f.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition69774
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions