Groups

Banned

15 Comments

Wasn't me,report it,ask for it to be reinstated:whistling:

Nor me - was funny too

Its the principle though,the spammers get an infraction !

Banned

innit... just as i was saying ide do sadie's corpse LOL

DangerGod;5016390

innit... just as i was saying ide do sadie's corpse LOL

LOL!!

Banned

lol i would only leave it a day or 2 man.... i wouldnt be doing pure skeleton lol

DangerGod;5016420

lol i would only leave it a day or 2 man.... i wouldnt be doing pure … lol i would only leave it a day or 2 man.... i wouldnt be doing pure skeleton lol

Oh dear, honey I'm worried about you! You've thought too much into this!!!! :w00t:

wtf moment

ugh i look away for like 20mins.........

Banned

DangerGod;5016420

lol i would only leave it a day or 2 man.... i wouldnt be doing pure … lol i would only leave it a day or 2 man.... i wouldnt be doing pure skeleton lol

Hmmm! I think you've got the wrong end of the stick! Bone isn't quite that!

sadiebabes;5016439

Oh dear, honey I'm worried about you! You've thought too much into … Oh dear, honey I'm worried about you! You've thought too much into this!!!! :w00t:

me too:w00t:

Banned

haha ok.... to far DG

DangerGod;5016487

haha ok.... to far DG

only a little too far:whistling:

bykergrove;5016423

one night i was looking for a thread and the whole page of misc was those … one night i was looking for a thread and the whole page of misc was those game threads i spammed the lot and went to sleep...!

HAHAHA thats quality, have felt the same before.

deb8z;5016388

Its the principle though,the spammers get an infraction !

Not always.

Banned

bykergrove;5016423

one night i was looking for a thread and the whole page of misc was those … one night i was looking for a thread and the whole page of misc was those game threads i spammed the lot and went to sleep... woke up in the morning and people were distraught! I owned up and the threads came back! :lol:!

Done it too but can't spam them again now. Strange thing is I've not received an infraction for it so I must have been right to spam them?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …918
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518
      3. It was forty years ago today......617
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2562

See more discussions