Groups

Banned

17 Comments

Welcome to 2008.

it's pretty quick

Banned

bykergrove;5034028

was waiting for you to say that. try and be more original. your mum … was waiting for you to say that. try and be more original. your mum should slap your face for being so lazy.

+1

I didn't like it, for some reason it was hogging more resourses than Firefox and Avant.

:

bykergrove;5034028

was waiting for you to say that. try and be more original. your mum … was waiting for you to say that. try and be more original. your mum should slap your face for being so lazy.

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

bykergrove;5034028

You should step into the present. You're living in the past.

(You do know the wheel has been invented, yeah?)

Mrs Maz should slap your face for being so slow.

bykergrove;5034109

your 12yo gf might like you to be over and done with in 5 seconds but my … your 12yo gf might like you to be over and done with in 5 seconds but my gf prefers me to take my time thanks. :thumbsup:you should try some aftershave or something (serious)

LOL @ you pretending to have a girlfriend when you look like this:

Banned

The JFK;5034139

LOL @ you pretending to have a girlfriend when you look like … LOL @ you pretending to have a girlfriend when you look like this:http://noshowi43.tinypicnoshow.com/30nen9vnoshow.noshowjpg

Didnt you get suspended for pulling this stunt before?

jus sayin.

guv;5034190

Didnt you get suspended for pulling this stunt before?jus sayin.

Nah.

Banned

The JFK;5034201

Nah.

Oh, OK.

Out of interest. Why did you save it? Do you have a crush on Bykergrove or summut? (strong homo)

well would you bl**dy believe it, you blink and another presidents gone from office!

Yep, and it never crashes - hogs so few resources compared to any other browser I've used. I can have 40 tabs open with nps. No way I could do that with IE or even FF.

Banned

Liddle ol' me;5034336

Yep, and it never crashes - hogs so few resources compared to any other … Yep, and it never crashes - hogs so few resources compared to any other browser I've used. I can have 40 tabs open with nps. No way I could do that with IE or even FF.

Its good, but there are quite a few sites that wont load properly with it.

Banned

bykergrove;5034356

i was using ie8 and each time you open a new tab the whole lot freezes … i was using ie8 and each time you open a new tab the whole lot freezes till the new page renders!

LOL. ie7 keeps crashing my graphics card! (I needed to use an unnoficial Intel driver for some Photoshop pluggins - works fine - but ie7 has killed it 4 or 5 times now!)

I'm getting loads of glitches like, this method can not be used, bad request, and sometimes nothing comes up but it is fast!

Banned

bykergrove;5034310

spoke too soon he really is too quick

ROFL

Try Opera. Not as fast as Google chrome but much faster than Firefox or IE, and superb features!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767189
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014475
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7061339
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!44
      5. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?611

See more discussions