Groups

Banned

27 Comments

Banned

wouldnt you be better off asking them and not us? take a clipboard and write down the responses

maybe they think they are at the top of the carriage? :?

pmsl!

Only thing I can think of is that people like to wait near the doors,specially if they only going 1 or 2 stops as it's easier for them to get off.I prefer to wait near the doors even if means standing up but do move out way for people to move further down.
    The reason I prefer it as many people still not learnt the courtesy of letting passengers off before getting on,so therefore I wait rather than go further down or in middle.This is particularly annoying if you getting off with a pushchair/pram and people are trying to get on.

Pretend you are going to sneeze. And start talking loudly about your wonderfull holiday to mexico.

I'm sure you may have the whole carriage to yourself.

radiocde;5073766

Pretend you are going to sneeze. And start talking loudly about your … Pretend you are going to sneeze. And start talking loudly about your wonderfull holiday to mexico.I'm sure you may have the whole carriage to yourself.

lmao:-D

'cus we want a quick escape

radiocde;5073766

Pretend you are going to sneeze. And start talking loudly about your … Pretend you are going to sneeze. And start talking loudly about your wonderfull holiday to mexico.I'm sure you may have the whole carriage to yourself.

you swine

Banned

Cos they are all foreigners and it's "white man's magic" to them. ;-)

Pram would be larger and I personally would avoid going on underground with a pram and if I could help it even a pushchair too,option of having a compact folding pushchair as it's murder getting around on the esclators specially if not working if you got any type of baby transport.,but if you live London then it's down to own choice and something parents would get used to I imagine.
    Underground stressful place,I use it few times a year,few days here and there year,enough for me!

I plan to use it next month and that will be it till Novemeber I hope!

http://solo2.abac.com/themole//gondola.jpg

imranmaz?

It's a London thing... so many people in one space the last thing anyone wants to do is TALK to anyone or God forbid LOOK at you. If you speak to someone then you must have an ulterior motive i.e you want their purse or their body lol

defo agreed...the fools!

bykergrove;5073909

would be very nice! I've been tempted to bike to work but I see atleast 1 … would be very nice! I've been tempted to bike to work but I see atleast 1 person knocked over near farringdon about once a month!when i was in venice a guy goes to me "no gondola no venice!!" and he wanted 100 euros for 30mins! :w00t:

have you checked out the Cycle to Work experience. my workplace is doing that now, they basically loan you a bike & kit to test for a month then you can buy the bike + accessories at 30% less.

I was in Paris once on their Metro/RER same thing as London Underground,and my partner was stood up and I was sat down,was a few stops,wasn't particularly busy as I normally stand if busy.So I'm sat there and this French guy starts rubbing the side of his leg,and he there doing it to touch my side of my leg,and I look over at my partner and he notices. Couldn't beleive it,anyway we got off and my partner kept an eye on him,and he said he was looking up my skirt on the stairs on way to exit.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5075161

I was in Paris once on their Metro/RER same thing as London … I was in Paris once on their Metro/RER same thing as London Underground,and my partner was stood up and I was sat down,was a few stops,wasn't particularly busy as I normally stand if busy.So I'm sat there and this French guy starts rubbing the side of his leg,and he there doing it to touch my side of my leg,and I look over at my partner and he notices. Couldn't beleive it,anyway we got off and my partner kept an eye on him,and he said he was looking up my skirt on the stairs on way to exit.

Wow, you have an understanding partner. My hubby woulda raised hell if he'd seen that.

We once had this experience where he and I were walking passed a hotel together and one of the men outside it made a comment to his mates about how I was "working" *cough* being with my husband... Had to beg my better half not to kill the guy just for having a stupid gene.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5075161

I was in Paris once on their Metro/RER same thing as London … I was in Paris once on their Metro/RER same thing as London Underground,and my partner was stood up and I was sat down,was a few stops,wasn't particularly busy as I normally stand if busy.So I'm sat there and this French guy starts rubbing the side of his leg,and he there doing it to touch my side of my leg,and I look over at my partner and he notices. Couldn't beleive it,anyway we got off and my partner kept an eye on him,and he said he was looking up my skirt on the stairs on way to exit.

omg!! u must have felt awful being felt up by a randomer. u shuld have slapped him one and got hubby to beat him u as well!!

ClarityofMind;5075200

Wow, you have an understanding partner. My hubby woulda raised hell if … Wow, you have an understanding partner. My hubby woulda raised hell if he'd seen that.We once had this experience where he and I were walking passed a hotel together and one of the men outside it made a comment to his mates about how I was "working" *cough* being with my husband... Had to beg my better half not to kill the guy just for having a stupid gene.

defo...some real idiot blokes out there! thank goodness we got the decent ones!

radiocde;5073766

hahaha i did something like this in the Local GPs when i was younger...i started coughing and sneezing everywhere, with ym dad sat next to me saying it will be alright, just because they dont knwo what it is yet, im sure your be fine. we probably shouldnt of gone on holiday you got it over there.

And within about 30secs 2-3people walked out! so i carried on and got rid of a couple more...we got seen to pretty quick! :-D:whistling:

ClarityofMind;5075200

Wow, you have an understanding partner. My hubby woulda raised hell if … Wow, you have an understanding partner. My hubby woulda raised hell if he'd seen that.We once had this experience where he and I were walking passed a hotel together and one of the men outside it made a comment to his mates about how I was "working" *cough* being with my husband... Had to beg my better half not to kill the guy just for having a stupid gene.

No harm was done,and we thought it was quite funny at time.

Last year we in a club type place,and we were dancing and this guy started touching up my bottom and I kind of said well yeh ok,you had a touch now,thats enough. Anyway a few mins later,he went by,and my partner who was there kind of put his hand on my bottom to stop this guy from touching as he could see he was going to and instead this guy touched his hand.
    Anyway it was some time later,closing time,we were upstairs and going to the toilet,and this guy was in men's toilet and he goes to my partner I'll see you outside. Anyway my partner got pretty annoyed at that,anyway my partner waited for me to come out toilet ( why do women's always have a que? ) and we got outside and this guy who threatended him was nowhere in sight.
    It obviosuly drink talking but yes men do have a good drink and think they can do as they please.

magicbeans;5075242

omg!! u must have felt awful being felt up by a randomer. u shuld have … omg!! u must have felt awful being felt up by a randomer. u shuld have slapped him one and got hubby to beat him u as well!!defo...some real idiot blokes out there! thank goodness we got the decent ones!

It been more bother than it was worth anyway also being out in France and all,and no harm done,but yeh some females that would made them feel on edge,specially if been on their own.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5075297

No harm was done,and we thought it was quite funny at time.Last year we … No harm was done,and we thought it was quite funny at time.Last year we in a club type place,and we were dancing and this guy started touching up my bottom and I kind of said well yeh ok,you had a touch now,thats enough. Anyway a few mins later,he went by,and my partner who was there kind of put his hand on my bottom to stop this guy from touching as he could see he was going to and instead this guy touched his hand. Anyway it was some time later,closing time,we were upstairs and going to the toilet,and this guy was in men's toilet and he goes to my partner I'll see you outside. Anyway my partner got pretty annoyed at that,anyway my partner waited for me to come out toilet ( why do women's always have a que? ) and we got outside and this guy who threatended him was nowhere in sight.It obviosuly drink talking but yes men do have a good drink and think they can do as they please.

Yep... my hubby would say the guy talkin smack was " all hat and no cattle" lol

He was just pretending to be "hard", making out he was summin he wasn't, in this instant, tryin to be your partner! makes you laugh eh?

Seriously though no man has any right to touch any part of you, you're precious x x

Is it because everyone in london is a nutter?
    Only joking, no really I'm only joking.
    (dont want to upset any Londoners. Nutters you know) lol.

hibees;5075595

Is it because everyone in london is a nutter?Only joking, no really I'm … Is it because everyone in london is a nutter?Only joking, no really I'm only joking.(dont want to upset any Londoners. Nutters you know) lol.

pretty much we are lol

I pushed double buggy up to the pre-school this afternoon to pick up my three year old and I get "People with double buggies are SO annoying!!!"

I look up and its my mate just joking with me, but uh, I had to agree lol

bykergrove;5075747

dude i make it my business to show manners by doing the obvious things … dude i make it my business to show manners by doing the obvious things such as giving up my seat to the elderly and other people that need it more than me. (inc people that look really tired)but I also do things like let women get off first but its really hard to show manners in london mate... 50% of the time when i let others off first either someone behind me tries to push me out of the way or all of the guys and their dogs think its a free for all and try to get off before me too! even though it makes sense for me to get off first! sometimes i wonder why i bother!

Oh don't ever give up being nice!

London can do that to you... make you harder...

Don't let it change you x x x

ClarityofMind;5075200

magicbeans;5075242

omg!! u must have felt awful being felt up by a randomer. u shuld have … omg!! u must have felt awful being felt up by a randomer. u shuld have slapped him one and got hubby to beat him u as well!!defo...some real idiot blokes out there! thank goodness we got the decent ones!

just shout loudly and stare at him saying you sick pervert! get your filthy hands off my leg/boobs ... see how long he can afford to stay :oops:. there, problem solved -- one less undeserving perv in the train

bykergrove;5075747

dude i make it my business to show manners by doing the obvious things … dude i make it my business to show manners by doing the obvious things such as giving up my seat to the elderly and other people that need it more than me. (inc people that look really tired)but I also do things like let women get off first but its really hard to show manners in london mate... 50% of the time when i let others off first either someone behind me tries to push me out of the way or all of the guys and their dogs think its a free for all and try to get off before me too! even though it makes sense for me to get off first! sometimes i wonder why i bother!

you havent been on the London Overground at peak hour have you ... literally you get lifted by the crowd wave from the impossible outside the door into the middle carriage!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1830
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3421245
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846329
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1530

See more discussions