Groups

Banned

16 Comments

I'd like to know this too. Might invest in one. Is it as simple as psp iso's/cso's?

well done grove your about to start ww3 on this one lolol:whistling:

btw i have an r4 card and it works fine with a 8gb hc card

bykergrove;5151493

lol really? how do they differ?

give it a few hours and look at the post and you will see

hope your proud of yourself you war munger lolol

Have bought 8 DSTT cards over the last few months for freinds and family i only recived 1 for the DSI yesterday and they have all been from dealextreme and they are all fine. I also bought an original R4 18months ago thats still good but all the R4'S are meant to be dodgy at dealextreme but they said that about the DSTT's and ive checked and they are real,

The best buy is the DSTT they are only a few quid and they support massive micro sd cards no trouble at all as for the R4's and the others they are 3-4 times the price and they only do the same thing. If i where you id get the new DSTTI for $14.99 these are real and you will be set if you decide to buy a new DSI and are still cheaper than the others.

I too use the DSTT from deal extreme (which I'm happy with) and although I was sent some fakes some time ago most have been good ones and very cheap. They now check them all so little chance of getting fake ones at the moment.

It is very much a personal choice, and most people will agree there is very little between them. Some prefer the software interface of one over another but they all do the same job at the end of the day and most of them do that job very well.

Acekard's are the best :p. Nuff said.
    Didn't really like the DSTT it's all over the place and it ain't tidy like the acekard and the R4 is outdated.

I ordered an (in stock) Edge Card from DX Monday, Checked order update today, it says waiting on our supplier :x

bykergrove;5160307

why did you pick the edge card over the others?

LOL... good question ! touch and go between the Edge and AceKard, from what I've read the Edge is of better build quality

Supercard :thumbsup:

AceKard 2i is really easy and straight forward. Just go for official firmware, as we are having problems with anything else.

Whats the difference between AceKard 2.1 and AceKard 2i apart from the ~ £9.00 price diff ? thx

Hi i have a acekard 2i that i want to sell if you are interested pm me.

Long story i got one and thought it wasnt working. i didnt realise you had to download the firmware (think thats the right word). As my sons birthday was approaching i quickly ordered another off another site that had them in stock. Someone on here then told me what i had to do so i now have a brand new unused one. (other than i put it in the DSi and thought it wasnt working.)

The software was really easy to download,if i can do it anyone can.

Acekard 2i is for the dsi.

Goofey's Girl;5160947

Hi i have a acekard 2i that i want to sell if you are interested pm … Hi i have a acekard 2i that i want to sell if you are interested pm me.Long story i got one and thought it wasnt working. i didnt realise you had to download the firmware (think thats the right word). As my sons birthday was approaching i quickly ordered another off another site that had them in stock. Someone on here then told me what i had to do so i now have a brand new unused one. (other than i put it in the DSi and thought it wasnt working.)The software was really easy to download,if i can do it anyone can.

PMd you

Met-Cast;5161011

Acekard 2i is for the dsi.

Does it not work on the ds lite though ?

I am sure i read somewhere that it does.

I use a M3DS Real with an 8gb sdhc card. Well my lil un does.

I have a few spares but I' not sure if you're allowed to sell them on here? :?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2031
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764284
      3. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…55
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31148

See more discussions