/

Banned
    /

22 Comments

go for it!

it looks nice, I like the box lol

Banned

flick a ****** coin

looks nice but im looking for one that look like that but is titanium to cut down on weight

Banned

Pics with a dodgy camera phone or your lying.

mod

Yeah. I've looked at that watch a few times. Rather nice isn't it?

Looks quite similar.

IMO you should go for a watch with a large face and a leather strap, possibly red.

I would go for something like this, it's fresh. (Though not this exact watch as it's a replica and will probably be really cheaply made when you get it. But this is an example)

http://www.buy-replicas.com/photo/Jacob-Co-Watches-3029.jpg

OP Why not save up for a while and buy a decent watch that you will Cherish for years to come ?

I collect watches esp vintage Seiko and Casio, I have a few other good watches I have bought in the last 25 yeras that i'm not mentioning here lol so I dont attract the flamers

Get a watch that goes up in value every year.... you wil also be guaranteed what you paid for it if you ever sell it in years to come....

Think of the investment value too, lets face it 1% in a bank ATM is not great especially with the chance it goes bust lol

I just love your Seiko (So Submarinerish )

maxmix

I have a D&G watch but my gf drooped not the strap is broken. JFK Jacob's went out 5 years ago bud

OP- Only 248 left, better get deciding!!!

RuthIess;5215933

I have a D&G watch but my gf drooped not the strap is broken. JFK Jacob's … I have a D&G watch but my gf drooped not the strap is broken. JFK Jacob's went out 5 years ago bud

Nah they didn't.

Jacob still make super fly watches.

The JFK;5216072

Nah they didn't.Jacob still make super fly watches.

Trolls on this forum used to be good... :roll:

I like the Richard Mille watches, just wish I could afford one.

A nice example

chrono24.com/nl/…htm

grex9101;5216077

Trolls on this forum used to be good... :roll:

I'm not a troll, never have been.

sven256;5216111

I like the Richard Mille watches, just wish I could afford one.A nice … I like the Richard Mille watches, just wish I could afford one.A nice example http://www.chrono24.com/nl/richardmille/1445196.htm

That's real nasty.

Bykergrove, of course you must buy it. You only have four watches and there are seven days in a week. So that puts you three short when you think about it!

The JFK;5216158

That's real nasty.

Not too keen on that either.... Must be getting old or something....

maxmix

chrono24.com/nl/…htm

Cant see why anyone would need a fourth watch... do you wear them on your ankles and wrists too??

sven256;5216111

I like the Richard Mille watches, just wish I could afford one.A nice … I like the Richard Mille watches, just wish I could afford one.A nice example http://www.chrono24.com/nl/richardmille/1445196.htm

I love it :-D

Banned

The JFK;5215901

I would go for something like this, it's fresh. (Though not this exact … I would go for something like this, it's fresh. (Though not this exact watch as it's a replica and will probably be really cheaply made when you get it. But this is an example)

gay

Banned

get a T W Steel

relatively inexpensive and when your blind drunk you aill still be able to see the time
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. connect tablet28
      2. Which SSD drive I need to replace my current HD49
      3. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?36
      4. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …69

See more discussions