Found 16th May 2009

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
46 Comments

How old r u?

you come over in your text as being a bit older than a school boy...........

I hope i'm wrong:oops:

Me finks this might be a can of worms,,,

a 15yr old talkin to an older lad cant be good.

dealzonwheelz;5227394

Dude could be 16 with paper round to fund the broadbeen.

Although his website pictures don't look like that of a 16 yr old.

[url]www.jakg.com[/url]

magough;5227304

How old r u?

numbnut;5227358

you come over in your text as being a bit older than a school … you come over in your text as being a bit older than a school boy...........I hope i'm wrong:oops:

longbowassassin;5227379

Me finks this might be a can of worms,,,

dealzonwheelz;5227394

esq3585;5227437

Dude could be 16 with paper round to fund the broadbeen.Although his … Dude could be 16 with paper round to fund the broadbeen.Although his website pictures don't look like that of a 16 yr old.[url]www.jakg.com[/url]

Talking about jumping to conclusions :roll:

Sorry OP, don't know of any options cheaper than the usual contracts unless you go the mobile dongle route you mentioned. Hopefully someone else might know of other options.

You can't put an iPhone SIM in an O2 dongle, it wont work.

Why not get her ADSL for £7.50 a month if your that concerned ?

ChrisUK;5227462

You can't put an iPhone SIM in an O2 dongle, it wont work.

You can actually, and it will work.

EDIT: Or to be precise, I've been told by more than one person that they are using it this way. I haven't tried it myself, although I have tried the SIM in another phone (not iPhone) with no problems. I've got a 3 dongle - maybe I should try it out in that just to check..?

Banned

ChrisUK;5227462

You can't put an iPhone SIM in an O2 dongle, it wont work.Why not get her … You can't put an iPhone SIM in an O2 dongle, it wont work.Why not get her ADSL for £7.50 a month if your that concerned ?

Cos their line is tied to an ISP and they wouldnt realease it untl the debt is paid. (At least thats the way I read it!)

not jumpin to conclusioons hes a student so older than 15

esq3585;5227437

Dude could be 16 with paper round to fund the broadbeen.Although his … Dude could be 16 with paper round to fund the broadbeen.Although his website pictures don't look like that of a 16 yr old.[url]www.jakg.com[/url]

Dude is 16 - says so on his website. Nice photos btw. :thumbsup:

dealzonwheelz;5227484

not jumpin to conclusioons hes a student so older than 15

and...? you ARE jumping to conclusions with what you are implying :roll:

poor lad.........has anyone got any constructive advice for him?

i wouldnt want my hubby talkin to another woman online same as i wouldnt want my daughter talkin to an older lad,wots wrong with saying that,its the truth

Banned

Liddle ol' me;5227469

You can actually, and it will work. :)EDIT: Or to be precise, I've been … You can actually, and it will work. :)EDIT: Or to be precise, I've been told by more than one person that they are using it this way. I haven't tried it myself, although I have tried the SIM in another phone (not iPhone) with no problems. I've got a 3 dongle - maybe I should try it out in that just to check..?

Unless you've unlocked it, it wouldn't work. But I believe you are correct an iPhone sim will work on an onlocked dongle.

dealzonwheelz;5227521

i wouldnt want my hubby talkin to another woman online same as i wouldnt … i wouldnt want my hubby talkin to another woman online same as i wouldnt want my daughter talkin to an older lad,wots wrong with saying that,its the truth

hes 16, she is 15........they are quite possibly in the same school year with only a few months between them

edit: just seen his profile, he is 18 in July, still see no problem. My son is 19 and dating a 17 year old.....is that wrong too? :roll:
Op has never stated that he is in a relationship with the girl.

as a parent of a teenage girl i wouldnt be happy that an older lad wants to pay for broadband for her and i'd be worried about any parent who thinks thats ok

the website could be old,who says hes 16 now, he could be 18

ive said my piece now,not saying anymore about it

dealzonwheelz;5227561

the website could be old,who says hes 16 now, he could be 18ive said my … the website could be old,who says hes 16 now, he could be 18ive said my piece now,not saying anymore about it

Oh for goodness sake! You should be apologising to the OP rather than casting further doubt on his character, based on nothing more than your own over-active imagination :x

Isp can not withhold a mac code anymore
would take it up with ofcom

guv;5227532

Unless you've unlocked it, it wouldn't work. But I believe you are … Unless you've unlocked it, it wouldn't work. But I believe you are correct an iPhone sim will work on an onlocked dongle.

Let me put it a different way. It would work (if unlocked), but only for a limited time.........

I can't help but its a nice thing you are doing and try not to take to heart some of things said not everyone instantly asumes you are a perv lol

ChrisUK;5227637

Let me put it a different way. It would work (if unlocked), but only for … Let me put it a different way. It would work (if unlocked), but only for a limited time.........

Again, not necessarily. One of the people on here said they have been using it for 10 months in an O2 dongle with no problems, but have been careful to keep their downloads to around 1GB per month so as not to attract attention. Of course they are all limited to 12 months though.

no way to detect what phone the sim is in only imei number
unless they have a list of all iphone imei numbers then its not going to get blocked
as long as you use it for general web browsing and dont take the **** by using if for p2p and downloading large files they will never know

Get a new ADSL service
New Rules by Ofcom on switching
With the introduction of new rules, OFCOM has curtailed the rogue practices by some ISPs who effectively prevented customers from migrating to new ISPs by not issuing MAC code. The following are the salient points of the new rules:
[LIST]
[*]The existing broadband provider must supply a MAC on request by the customer within five working days, along with its expiry date, and must not charge for this service
[*]The new provider must accept a valid MAC.
[*]The existing provider cannot withhold a MAC for any reason like debt collection, or for contractual reasons
[*]If the customer requests for a MAC inside the minimum contract period the customer will still be liable for any contractual obligations (including paying subscription charges for the minimum contract period, etc)
[*]The provider must explain the reasons to the customer if a MAC cannot be issued.
[*]Providers should offer the customer reasonable assistance in migrating from or to another provider
[*]The provider must not disconnect a customer’s service if a MAC is requested
[*]The provider must provide two different ways to obtain a MAC (e.g. by phone, post, website, etc)
[*]A provider must re-issue a MAC on subsequent requests if the previous MAC has expired
[*]The new provider can still refuse to supply a service for business reasons including credit worthiness
[*]It is only compulsory for an ISP to provide a MAC for home consumers and small businesses (with fewer than ten employees).[/LIST]If you can find a provider that will take them

Liddle ol' me;5227572

Oh for goodness sake! You should be apologising to the OP rather than … Oh for goodness sake! You should be apologising to the OP rather than casting further doubt on his character, based on nothing more than your own over-active imagination :x

Seems to be more of this guilty till proven innocent mentality on here every day mate.

Shengis;5227698

Seems to be more of this guilty till proven innocent mentality on here … Seems to be more of this guilty till proven innocent mentality on here every day mate.

I know. I blame the Daily Mail :lol:

Shengis;5227698

Seems to be more of this guilty till proven innocent mentality on here … Seems to be more of this guilty till proven innocent mentality on here every day mate.

Sadly true :-(

dxx;5227762

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7bcGyCA-5kAh, how I've missed you.

:lol:

Gonna have to search torrents for that.

Every thought of Satellite Internet access. I got it in parallel to virgin and it makes a good communication solution if there is every a problem.
http://themachineisus.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/the-internet-a-series-of-tubes.jpg

Brilliant vid!

"By the powers invested in me by tabloid-reading imbeciles, I pronounce you guilty of paedophilia!."

:lol::lol::lol:

Banned

dealzonwheelz;5227554

as a parent of a teenage girl i wouldnt be happy that an older lad wants … as a parent of a teenage girl i wouldnt be happy that an older lad wants to pay for broadband for her and i'd be worried about any parent who thinks thats ok

hence the reason your kids resent you

Google says he's 16 so I think we should believe that.

MrBrightside1987 -- with respect, I'm not sure the OP will appreciate you posting his picture here. I'm sure you are doing it for the right reasons (i.e. to make the point again about the overreactions of some people above), but you are making it even more a thread about the OP! Not really fair on the poor lad - maybe remove the photo unless he says it is ok...??

Liddle ol' me;5228062

MrBrightside1987 -- with respect, I'm not sure the OP will appreciate you … MrBrightside1987 -- with respect, I'm not sure the OP will appreciate you posting his picture here. I'm sure you are doing it for the right reasons (i.e. to make the point again about the overreactions of some people above), but you are making it even more a thread about the OP! Not really fair on the poor lad - maybe remove the photo unless he says it is ok...??

Yeah, I was trying to make a point. The pic was on his own website, so can't be that private.
I removed the photo as you were writing your post I guess.

What a sweet thoughtful idea.

I can see why some have concerns if it was your daughter, I just think his heart is in the right place, even if the practical reality cannot be achieved, the beauty of youth (I am 50). Leave the lad alone.

I have a similar problem. Considering buying a laptop for a relative who has mild learning difficulties. Very little money and I don't know where to begin trying to get internet. He could not afford monthly fee either.

Some proper dongs ITT , i thought i was an extremely generous gesture and the sort of community spirited mentality this country is lacking in.. good lad.

Sorry mate:oops::oops:

I feel really bad now:whistling:

Ooo err, to think we were all imagining...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/images/characters_cast/characters/tony_k/tony_king_large_2.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…11
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming2745
    3. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21132
    4. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games11

See more discussions