19 Comments

I loved it, and I am going to see it again

me too! amazing movie
    every one cast very well

Banned

nooooooooooooooooooo

My hubby is itching to see it. He's mad he has no-one to go with lol

Banned

Went to see it today, and I'm very impressed. The way they introduced the characters was good and in keeping with the star trek phenomenom. My only gripe would be the story line, this was one they did before in a voyager episode I think, or maybe another movie (watch too much of star trek lol). I just thought they could have come up with a script that was new, in keepeing with the introduction of the new cast. But generally a thumbsup for me, cant wait for the next 10 movies

How cute is the new Kirk? and my best mate has a thing for spock, she is threatening to cut her boyfs hair vulcan stylee, lol

i loved it for me it was slow going at first but the end left me wanting me

and that little dude with scotty was brilliant! seen it twice now and it doesn't get boring for me either time

altho at the end i did have some dude whistle the theme tune in my ear from behind me

thankfully i didn;t look round,

i was worried it was over hyped like some other movies i've seen but i loved t more and couldn't shut up about it for days, deffo a keeper and done by JJ abrahams aka lost fringe didn't realise til the rolling creds as i kept well away from any spoliers about the movie

Banned

Kitten13;5234660

How cute is the new Kirk? and my best mate has a thing for spock, she is … How cute is the new Kirk? and my best mate has a thing for spock, she is threatening to cut her boyfs hair vulcan stylee, lol

Hey if we are talking hot stuff, uhura is a fox ;-) :thumbsup:

ClarityofMind;5234595

My hubby is itching to see it. He's mad he has no-one to go with lol

Ditto, i've never been a fan of things like that so i doubt i'll like it.

i really enjoyed it, i had very brief knowledge of the star trek franchise, but the tie in with leonord nemoy to join the old generation to the new was very brillantly done. It felt as tho he was passing his role on to Zachary Quinto and the rest of the new cast. And the visuals were just fantastic.

Really nice to seea english born actor stealing the show with his comedic potrayal of scotty '' get down from there, its not a climbing frame''

BRILL

not seen it yet :-(

starsparkle2311;5234961

well you should my friend, it's good, and sorry for any spoilers, but … well you should my friend, it's good, and sorry for any spoilers, but this is misc, tough ****,lol

haha love it, agreed:thumbsup: rep dear

peg was ace

starsparkle2311;5234961

well you should my friend, it's good, and sorry for any spoilers, but … well you should my friend, it's good, and sorry for any spoilers, but this is misc, tough ****,lol

trying not to read the thread lol

any1 else chuckle when spock and er spock were talking at the end and the live long wasn't suitable lol laughed my duck off when he said good luck kinda thing

my weirdest thought of it was when that dude flew into that diggers fire thing that wasn't expected i sorta knew he was gonna snuff it but i thought from a fight not like that was prob obvious but still an eww moment for me,

did like the doc (who i;ve met in the real world :-D) when he kept poking Jim in the neck loved it!! made me lol

love it! want to see it again!

Uhuru was too skinny and had no sex appeal. The story and rest of the casting was brill but there are stoyline issues......especially concerning Spocks mom and Vulcan lol

Search For Spock......didn't he get taken back to Vulcan and was looked after by his mum, who also appeared in many episodes of the series ?????

choc1969;5235405

Uhuru was too skinny and had no sex appeal. The story and rest of the … Uhuru was too skinny and had no sex appeal. The story and rest of the casting was brill but there are stoyline issues......especially concerning Spocks mom and Vulcan lolSearch For Spock......didn't he get taken back to Vulcan and was looked after by his mum, who also appeared in many episodes of the series ?????

they could parlay it as we watched the alt spocks time line not the young yummy spock, its sci fi most can blag anything to fit if needed

sculpturatus;5234652

My only gripe would be the story line, this was one they did before in a … My only gripe would be the story line, this was one they did before in a voyager episode I think, or maybe another movie (watch too much of star trek lol).

I must have missed that one then, but having watched every episode it is al all a bit of a blur :lol:

nitelighter;5235194

any1 else chuckle when spock and er spock were talking at the end and the … any1 else chuckle when spock and er spock were talking at the end and the live long wasn't suitable lol laughed my duck off when he said good luck kinda thing.

I reckon Spock Prime had the quote of the film with that one :lol:

Good film, odd numbered too ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …81139
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2125

See more discussions